Your fastest and on what

This is like the 3rd movie I've seen in a year haha... bit of a shame really, there've been a couple good ones I really wanted to see.

Whats True Grit about?

- boingk

Von...... where did I threaten you. Did I say anything about my friend doing you any harm. Since Swagger said he would be your big scary friend I suppose the two of you would be easy to spot. I didn't even say my friend was scary...... he is probably just a coward like me. Oh, and would you please go back and reread the part of your post which said something to the effect... you had better not let me find out.... Just wanted to give you that opportunity to talk to someone that had a different opinion. Come on guys.... lighten up a little. I don't dislike any of you and am even a little envious of Von's avatar, and yes, I meant it when I said I wanted to meet many of you......Von and Louie especially. All of you will like my friend also, he is a good guy and has built several Honda 750 Cafes. Boys...... sorry if I hurt your feelings.... I am not out to do evil or hurt anyone.... just like to stir the pot and yank a few chains, still look forward to seeing everyone at some time or another this spring/summer.....yes Von......even you. I imagine you are a pretty interesting character. As for my dad beating up your dad........hehehehe..... that was kind of funny.

Uh oh, you're setting yourself up for another controversy with that statement! I want to see True Grit also, but wifey is not into shoot em ups. But, it is my turn to choose movies on the next date night!

I went to the Liquor store, there is a long straight away between here and there. I opened'er wide open, must a hit 4 mph, as I was in a hurry (outta smokes, and mighty thirsty) and walking...

My Dad is a pro Midget wrestler...

As far as movies go, I highly recommend Blazing Saddles.

Reject, True Grit not so much a shoot-um-up.... the young girl really makes the movie. OK Louie...... now the truth comes out.....you speed demon you....... ;D ;D ;D .

Im over it man. Sorry for getting involved in the first place. I obviously dont get your particular brand of forum humor, and thats fine. Im sure that by the time we may meet, Ill have forgotten all about this. Lets let everyone get back to bullshitting and exaggerating! Hahahahaha

Reading through this thread reminded me of a couple of things...

The comment about the Taurus SHO... Yep, pretty fast. Back in the early '90s I got to make a few laps around Watkins Glen in a Taurus SHO w/ Mark Martin at the wheel. He was really thrashing the thing and was making good time around the track but I suspect that he was not really pushing it as hard as he could have because of the passengers. The cars were on loan from the area Ford dealers and the NASCAR drivers linked w/ Ford were taking a few fans on "hot laps." Martin was completely ruining a new set of OEM tires every 6-9 laps.

The other thing I thought of was the comment about things changing as you get older. I remember when an neighbor insisted I give his new CBR900RR a try. Up to that time I had ridden a whole bunch but hadn't put in any time on anything that... ummm... let's say "violent." I headed down the street and remember thinking that the thing was surprisingly civilized. Then I got out into the country and discovered it had two different spots on the tach where its civility disappeared. That was kind of a fun and memorable experience, but I think that's why I now enjoy the older classics; I can twist the throttle, make some fun noise, run it up through the gears, and not have to worry about the thing going into "warp drive." ;D

A good buddy of mine rode two street bikes in his life, a KZ650 and a sportster, both back in the 80's. I was over at his house showing off my then new '02 gixxer 1k and asked him if he wanted to ride it. He said sure! He came back about 15 minutes later and said "This ain't nuthin' like I've ever ridden before. This is wayyyy out of my league!" He said it was too scary for him. I had a good laugh at that...

Swagger said:
you know it gets pretty tiring "listening" to some you guys wank off. This is at best nothing more than a bench racing session, spare some beer and the ladies making fun of dejantim for being a blowhard. Give it a fucking break....this is supposed to be fun...not an E-dick measuring contest.

Swaps is good in my book...

Shall we remember we're all guys here and step away from the tampon vending machine?
I agree, I didn't want to initiate a bullshit, dick measuring contest, we're all dudes with somthing in common here. I do however agree with drunk driving for obvious reasons. I'm not gonna push for the ton on busy streets, ever, but if I know of an industrial area that has nobody there on weekends and has a good half mile stretch of road unattended, best believe I'm gonna test my cb350 as hard as I can. Now on to the bullshit claims.......I've done 187mph on my cb350 nohanded with nothing but undies on in the rain, I've ridden my BMX bike over the grand canyon doing a fat superman.........ya......top that shit!

biker_reject said:
Uh oh, you're setting yourself up for another controversy with that statement! I want to see True Grit also, but wifey is not into shoot em ups. But, it is my turn to choose movies on the next date night!
ditto! I recommend seeing Psychomania......super awesome undead cafe racer gang movie and it's on NETFLIX!!!

Back
Top Bottom