Ton-Up! from Alliance

L

lstuckey1

Shit! Did I just admit to living in Alliance? As if Ohio isn't bad enough! Seriously, we need to get these guys down here for Mid Ohio this year.

lstuckey1 said:
Shit! Did I just admit to living in Alliance? As if Ohio isn't bad enough! Seriously, we need to get these guys down here for Mid Ohio this year.

You're close enough to hook up for a ride. We should plan a ride down to Mid-Ohio. Keep checking in.

Great Idea. I was checking out your 550, was the Benji's seat a quick install? He has a seat for the cb450 but I've kind of commited to building my own. I am quite a ways from being ready to ride though.

That is a Benji's seat. It is a bolt on. Although it did take a little bit of work. I like the seat, but I put it on at the end of last season. So I haven't had a chance to ride on it yet. Not much padding there. But I've mounted it a few times and it feels great. Have you started on your seat yet? What do you have going on?

My bike is about as far apart as it can be without splitting the cases but I'm working diligently at completing it for Mid-Ohio. I am using the “old gas tank for a seat cowl” trick. Regardless of my completion I will be at Mid Ohio. Really looking forward to it, this vintage bike stuff is really addicting.

Back
Top Bottom