Your input is needed. Help me choose a paint scheme.

SrgtBear

The arsenic has oddly shaped feet...
I've been throwing around paint schemes for the last year and now I finally ready to lay it down. I think at this point I could use some peoples opinions on which way I should go. REDnBlack or BlacknRed? Personally I love them both. Below are the samples I'll be working with, followed by my poopy photoshop mach-ups. Let me know what you think.
rsp1901.jpg
rsp2701.jpg

REDnBLACK:
MACK-UP-REDnBLACK1.jpg

BLACKnRED:
MACK-UP-BLACK-nRED.jpg

Red and black, but paint the side covers black to match the frame. Will really slim the bike down.

i agree, red and black :)

by the way, is that side cover on your engine chromed, or have you just got wicked polishing skills?!

VonYinzer said:
Red and black, but paint the side covers black to match the frame. Will really slim the bike down.

I think your right about black side covers. Good call.

benarmour said:
i agree, red and black :)

by the way, is that side cover on your engine chromed, or have you just got wicked polishing skills?!

Chromed engine covers. Had sent away for plating.

I'm going with the folks above. I think red n black with black sides would be sexy.

I agree, red and black..........maybe just to be a little different do a red and black side cover, maybe black with a red panel.

motrhd said:
I agree, red and black..........maybe just to be a little different do a red and black side cover, maybe black with a red panel.

also a good suggestion. i'll whips something up on the computer later tonight and see how it looks. :)

Back
Top Bottom