CB360 Cafe Project

Just ordered the same bulbs from superbright led. Thanks for the help. Look forward to extreme brightness!

Got my cone air filters a couple of days ago, I dont know if they are better than emgos, or just a different name. But they are called MOXI.

Attachments

• Coneair.jpg
    Coneair.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 347
Wow man. Those gauges are shiny and BRIGHT! They look fantastic.

I was considering adding those same LED's to mine, and I think you just sold me on it.

Keep up the good work,
-jordan

Rimmy said:
Wow man. Those gauges are shiny and BRIGHT! They look fantastic.

I was considering adding those same LED's to mine, and I think you just sold me on it.

Keep up the good work,
-jordan
Thanks Jordan yours look great too, and the LEDs are actually not that bad in price.

Today I checked my cam chain tensioners and guide, and they were better than I thought they would be. :D
I also sanded and polished my stator covers. I am not done with the stator cover (the one with the honda writing) still have to buff it with some brown rue to get rid of some minor scratches.

Attachments

• cam chain guide.jpg
    cam chain guide.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 359
  • camchaintensioner.jpg
    camchaintensioner.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 348
  • statorcoverpolished.jpg
    statorcoverpolished.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 346
Wow hey, Ive been wanting to talk to a 360 guy all day, My build is the "cb360 Beach" . I have no spark to my coils, Could you tell me if you plugged the b/w wire the extends from the coils into the wiring for the Headlight controls (the left controls), and then, from there where does the coils "power wire" go or turn into before it hits the battery, because Im just not getting power to my coils. No spark, yeah, any help or advice as far as wiring the coils would be epic thx man.

Attachments

• build.jpg
    build.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 386
DC74inc said:
Wow hey, Ive been wanting to talk to a 360 guy all day, My build is the "cb360 Beach" . I have no spark to my coils, Could you tell me if you plugged the b/w wire the extends from the coils into the wiring for the Headlight controls (the left controls), and then, from there where does the coils "power wire" go or turn into before it hits the battery, because Im just not getting power to my coils. No spark, yeah, any help or advice as far as wiring the coils would be epic thx man.
Sorry man I have my harness in a million pieces and wasnt complete to deal with. :eek: I tried looking at my harness and I also have no clue where it goes. Hope you figure it out.

I finally got a rolling chassis going. Here is an update of the last couple days. Tell me what you think. BTW I am getting some DCC fork gaiters, when I get all the nessaciary stuff first.

Attachments

• rollingchassis4.jpg
    rollingchassis4.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 350
  • Rollingchassis3.jpg
    Rollingchassis3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 331
  • Rollingchassis2.jpg
    Rollingchassis2.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Rollingchassis.jpg
    Rollingchassis.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 338
More pics

Attachments

• fenderswinger.jpg
    fenderswinger.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 318
  • Paintedshocks.jpg
    Paintedshocks.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Drumdrilled.jpg
    Drumdrilled.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 312
I haven't been working on my bike as much lately, because I have been working on my car to get it ready for school and a job. The first time I tried to put the engine in, didn't go very well, so the second time I use the help of a floor jack, and made all the difference in the world. Using a jack is perfect for lining up bolts.

Attachments

• frameprep.jpg
    frameprep.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 309
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 338
  • enginein.jpg
    enginein.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Enginein2.jpg
    Enginein2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 356
I also start mocking up my exhaust, fits perfect and works great with the 2 elbow pipes I have. There might be a problem with the kickstand.

Attachments

• Exhaust mock up.jpg
    Exhaust mock up.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 293
Today was my last day of freedom, tomorrow I have to go to school :-\ . But I got my stator cover back on with a very nice starter plug that I got from PJ. Still have to do some polishing in the pics.

Attachments

• Statorcoverinstalled.jpg
    Statorcoverinstalled.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Starterplug.jpg
    Starterplug.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 287
MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
Looking good man! Isnt it exciting when it starts looking like a bike again.
Yea this is the best part when everything you made comes together. When you first get the bike and start tearing it apart is fun too.

Back
Top Bottom