So I let mysta2 borrow my van...

cafematty

Alcohol disposal unit.
DTT BOTM WINNER
Kit asked if he could borrow my van while I was out of town over the weekend. I just pulled up to find this:

adac2d62-734c-bf3e.jpg

I went around back to find this:

adac2d62-738e-409f.jpg

And then I opened it up to find this:

adac2d62-73af-f73b.jpg

And this:

adac2d62-73c4-7555.jpg

Pinstriped front and back, cleaned, organized..... I mean you DFW peeps have been to his house, and if not you've seen his builds.

So. Moral of the story. If you're loaning out your van to someone, you can't go wrong with someone with a borderline obsessive need to organize and make awesome all that he touches.

Thanks dude. You're a true legend.

The ultimate wizard-van, at least for my generation ;)

Attachments

• yodavan (Large).jpg
    yodavan (Large).jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 302
Yet another story reminding us why this site, and the people who frequent it, are the shit (with the occasional exception).

I said to my wife when we dropped it off that I hoped you'd like it and she asked if those were the colors that you wanted. She didn't believe me when I told her that I didn't ask you if you wanted it striped... I just did it.

I figured I knew you well enough.

...and I couldn't give it back to you all soaked in oil. Loudbike fell over in it and spilled oil and gas all over the floor Friday night (my fault for not strapping it down any good)

Nice job Kit! Looks good, when did you do that after you dropped Skyler off? I still cant believe how slick that floor was with the oil on it.

Yeah, Saturday night. After putting Teagan to bed, went out to the garage, turned the radio up and stripped into the night :) Pretty good way to spend a Saturday night.

mysta2 said:
turned the radio up and stripped into the night :) Pretty good way to spend a Saturday night.

She is reported to have made a statement to that effect.

Haha, thats good. We need to get together again soon- maybe this weekend, had a good time riding around and bull shitting with you guys.

No, hell I didn't even come up with the idea till late Saturday. I should have earlier though... I could have gotten help cleaning it out. Pulling that board out by myself was a wretched pain.

We (Jared, Skyler and I) ended up spending most of the morning in Skylers garage tweaking Loudbike and Spartan then we rode out to Daniels to get the 750.

We should have a pinstriping party though. I'd have to charge a little for some of it though (gotta pay the daycare bills :( )

Then later we can do a fiberglass party at Skylers... Yeah!

mysta2 said:
We should have a pinstriping party though. I'd have to charge a little for some of it though (gotta pay the daycare bills :( )

Then later we can do a fiberglass party at Skylers... Yeah!

Partying, partying, YEAH!

Jay said:
Wish I could stripe like that.

I've honestly stood out there staring at it.. trying to find uneven spots.. it's pretty much flawless.. I don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom