You know who I hate? Those dudes.

AlphaDogChoppers said:
Fuck you, Brad.

scottkiss.jpg

How was the Twilight release? Not my thing, personally.. but I know a few.. uh.. fellas... into it..

You know what I fukin hate, working with the same MOFO for the last 2 years, thought I could trust him, only to find out that the little no good bastard hates everything about me and can't deal with the fact that our duties as workers got shifted and he now has to do something that he SHOULD have been fuking doing for the last 2 years.

God I wish I had his miserable life, guy never has to come into work if he doesn't want too and gets paid, has a BADD ASS bitch to fuck every night, house paid for IN the country, job that is there if he wants it or not, company vehicle, and a nice ass bike to ride. ANYTHING HE WANTS he get it; He's 25, AND HE BITCHES. Man if it was me I would ride the FUCK Out of the bike AND the chick and show up to work every goddamn day with a shit eating grin on my face.

THE BOSS said enough of ME answering to customers, since I am the fracking network engineer for my company and he is the IN HOUSE TECH and NOW he has too. WHINING LITTLE MUTHER FARKER, went and BITCHED about the fact that I sit in my office ON MY ASS for days on end. WELL FUCK Yeah!!!! It's because I DO MY FUCKING JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!!! EVERY TIME!!! SON of a MUTHER TOWEL HEAD CAMEL FUKER, dude pissed me off. I mean really? He's PISSED because NOW he has to do his job and has less time to mess with his side projects that are costing my company money. THAT SHIT STOPS MONDAY I fuking swear, I gives a rats ass if I piss someone off, tired of everyone else getting cool shit and me left to pick through the scraps.

Did I mention that the BOSS is his OLDER BOTHER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE likes me more than his own family because I handle my shit, I get my work done, and I ONLY BITCH when shit is WAY OUT OF LINE, and I don't lie to him. It's not that fuking hard I guess.

Least he told the boss he is, and I quote, "Actively looking for another job." GTFO with boot inserted in ASS is all I say.

Sorry guys, felt like a good place to put it. Thank god for the bike, I rode the hell out her sweet ass in 30-45mph winds with crazy gusts in 50 degree weather for 2 and a half hours this afternoon and all she did was do what I asked. Got the crap beat out of me but it was worth it, I about forgot about the day by last 20 minutes.

I hate people who do their weekly groceries at the convenience store. Fer fack's sake, I just wanna buy a bag of chips and I have to wait for this dipshit with a cart full of stuff in front of me.

No NortonGuy. It isnt tolerated. Ill delete the thread when I get back to a PC. And Frogman... For future reference, knock that shit off. (Sorry Tim, dont mean to step on your toes here...)

Uh.. so.. those crazy Canadians... eh? amirite....? guys....?

*sigh*

.... well.. it was fun while it lasted.

Leave it to an Okie to find the edge, and take another step. ;)

BOOMER SOONER!......unless your a Cowboy.....I hate those orange wearin' dudes. :p
(this weekend anyway)

Back
Top Bottom