You know who I hate? Those dudes.

Flugtechnik said:
Seriously, THIS is my last post. You all suck.

Don't even try to talk me out of it.

BTW, everyone in the state of Pennsylvania sucks. You know you do. It's just cold and your taxes are high.

Or a robot woman rabbit COME ON it walks all jerky it dress is the same one bugs has warn in the past to get by elmer. Fuck bugs use your head that trick is right outta your play book dumb ass

And pepe la pew quit falling in love with a black cat that walks under a white paint brush. Are you that hard up for a peice of ass. You smooth talking stupit skunk i hate watchen you bounce around

ABull said:
Nickleback.

I'll take your Nickleback and up you a Maroon 5.

maroon_5.jpg

Ok... Everyone seems to get the jist of this thread. So now, instead of us all posting in peoples build threads or starting new threads about how (insert target of rage here) makes you steam, lets post it here and keep the board on two wheels... Just a thought. :)

VonYinzer said:
Ok... Everyone seems to get the jist of this thread. So now, instead of us all posting in peoples build threads or starting new threads about how (insert target of rage here) makes you steam, lets post it here and keep the board on two wheels... Just a thought. :)

Yeah.. pretty much the dumbest idea I've ever heard... Do you even know what the internet is for? Imagine how uncontroversial and easy-going everyone's build thread would be if all the jackasses that have nothing worth reading are hiding out in here... WHAT WOULD THAT SOLVE MAN? How are you supposed to tell someone they're a dumbass for liking some dumb color they want to paint their bike... like orange and black... we have to squash their dreams before they make us all look like dumbasses!!

I'm with Flug... Let's GTFO.. There are other cafe racer forums...

A horse is a horse of course of course and noone can talk to a horse of course....

Kanticoy said:
Orange and black bikes are pretty much dick cheese...just saying.

EXACTLY! It's almost as bad as chameleon paint... May as well put giant wheels on it so it rides high like a dirt bike.. donk it out... Cafe racer my ass.... get a real bike you vapid douche.

me.. I hate me... So fuck you! I'm the only person worth the time and energy it takes me to hate some one...

Yous mericans talk weird.... and spell weird too. Colour has a U in it ya dicks.

I hate wildlife Yogi bear seems to forget he could just kill the fucking ranger! he s a bear in a tie he can pretty much do anything he wants

Yogi bear is a buttplug..... and so is scooby. Rocky & Bullwinkle = total ownage of cartoon land.

Danger mouse owns Rocky and Bullwinkle dude. And Penfold made them his bitch.

All cartoon characters are bitches. Except for Smooches Yinzer, and he is just a douche nozzle. Oh and BTW, anything related to Twilight can fuck off. I'm so tired of creeper vampires I could vomit. If any of you like the series, you can lick a dick.....and the sack.

Back
Top Bottom