Riding season is just around the corner :)!

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
13 degrees today and I'm stuck in a bloody conference room. Same story tomorrow.

Cool for the next couple of weeks and then warmer again - just in time! Went out tonight, pulled the cover off the bike, flicked the two petcocks open, cranked on the choke, turned the ignition, give the starter button the shortest of taps and WHAM, bike fired up like it was already warmed up :D

Little bit of white smoke from the Seafoam in the tank (stablizer) but smoothed out and off choke in about 4 minutes. Yeah, I know I shouldn't start the bike and let it run for just a few minutes - better to get it up to running temp, but hey, couldn't help myself ;)

It's poised for a ride! NOEL - TOMORROW EVENING!

Tonnes of ppl out on the bikes yesterday, but they were getting all wet from all the spray. Nice shiny bikes and gear all covered in gunk! :(

Bloody hell - it's too wet outside. I almost rode to my meetings today but it's crummy out. Don't want to have to wash the bike in the cold weather. Couple more weeks - but I still might sneak out for a short spin later tonight.

still going to be a few weeks for me. tho i don't feel bad...after all, i was riding this year!!

but if we get some decent rain to wash away the crap, i'll go :D

...saw a CB750 parked in front of the building when I came out of class today.

Makes me sad (pissed) that I cant paint my freakin bike yet...
Or get it started for that matter.

I rode ;D I rode ;D I rode ;D (Equus does happy dance) I rode ;D I rode ;D
Ya I got covered in gunk, spray, mud and dirt and I loved every moment of it. I did my traditional solo ride
to get my bike legs, ...... grin is still on my face! :p :D :D :D :D

Its supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow...

Taking my kid snowboarding tomorrow, yay for snow!

*duck - from you people throwing stuff at me for wanting snow"

I am not taking the bikes out til the roads are all clean, I have a tendency to rear slide while trying to pick the front wheel up. Damn race DOTs are not good for low temperature riding :( ...lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo
SWEEEEEEEEEEET!
I'm so excited! Well, just a teeny weeny bit. ;D ;D ;D

Noooo. I've had enough of this snow. :mad:

I read it's supposed to get up to 16*C this week! ;D

I HATE WINTER!!!! :mad:
SNOW SUCKS, COLD SUCKS, ICE SUCKS, EVERYTHING ABOUT WINTER SUCKS!!! :mad:
TREES ARE DEAD AND GREY, GRASS IS BROWN AND DEAD, ALL THOSE LEAVES NO ONE RAKED UP ARE JUST A MUSHY ROTTED MESS POKING UP THROUGH THE SNOW!!!! :mad: SALT AND SAND ALL OVER THE CARS, ROADS, SIDEWALKS, TRACKED INTO THE HOUSE ON PEOPLE AND PETS!!! :mad:
GOD I HATE WINTER WITH A PASSION!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phew, I feel a whole lot better after getting that off my chest ;D
Hmmmmm......anyone else feel the way I do?
Bring on the heat!!!! :p
109964.jpg

OOPS!! Not wanting to be accused of being a sexist picture poster :-[, here's one for the ladies too :-*
hot_guys_beach_la_301105.jpg

I am sure all the girls on this site really appreciate that pic ::) NOT, As well as all the other ones like that posted randomly.
makes me feel right at home here... yes sir.. I really wanna be here :mad: ::) ya right..

Equus said:
I am sure all the girls on this site really appreciate that pic ::) NOT, As well as all the other ones like that posted randomly.
makes me feel right at home here... yes sir.. I really wanna be here :mad: ::) ya right..

Please see updated post.

I was going to say I know a few women who would have appreciated the first picture (and I know some guys who will appreciate the second).

Back
Top Bottom