The Official OHIO Roll Call.

Welcome JMAR. What part of Cincinnati? Several of us from the Queen City here. Also hit up Facebook for the Cincinnati Café Racers page as well. Lots of Café, and Vintage bike lovers in the area.

Gary

Welcome JMar! I'm in the Clifton area of Cincinnati. We do bike nights on Tuesdays at the Comet, Wed in Sharonville for the northerners, Thursday is a "Rolling Bike Night" (new location each week) and Fridays there is a small one in Oakley. Saturday mornings at Fuel Coffee on Riverside drive along the river... duh.

This is the FB Group for Locals Only! (make sure we can tell your profile is local) https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cinti.cafe.racer/

Hey im in the east side Anderson twp area. I know about fuel haven't got a chance to make it down and read about comet on cinci cafe racers on face book. When i get a chance i will try to come out and meet some people. I have a 72 Honda SL350 K2 I been slowly working on went with the vintage supermoto look.

Jmar,
Looks like you are about a block from my mothers house on Salem. I probably have bumped into you before when i am on that side of town at Sale gardens ETC.

If you make any of the bike nights look Tim or I up. Great laid back group of people. Alot different tan your Quaker Steak BS meetups.

Gary

Dayton area. Just north near Tipp city. I'm opening a vintage bike shop very soon. Hoping to promote vintage bikes in the Dayton area!

The Official OHIO Roll Call.

Retrospeed83 said:
Dayton area. Just north near Tipp city. I'm opening a vintage bike shop very soon. Hoping to promote vintage bikes in the Dayton area!
Kudos on the future shop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Retrospeed83 said:

Great! Hope the start up goes well- gives us a destination to ride to!

Hey Matt sorry didn't make it up to MvR s ! XS carbs where being pissy and the FJ decided it did t like the clutch set the way I had it !

Retrospeed83 said:

Just south between Cincinnati and Dayton. Make sure you put up the shop information. I am sure you will get quite a few vistors.

Gary

DreadRock said:
Hey Matt sorry didn't make it up to MvR s ! XS carbs where being pissy and the FJ decided it did t like the clutch set the way I had it !

No prob. I've been a real hit or miss on stuff this summer as well. Just rebuilt the carbs on the 850 yesterday- after putting up with it running like crap all season! Have to get together for a fall ride. If nothing else, Distinguished Gentlemen is coming the end of September.

You and Dustin need to roll down one sat night and head down to southern Ohio ! But yea with bikes being pickie and weather been a odd summer !

I've been meaning to get down there for some aggressive riding too> I think the weekend of Sep 14 sounds good. What do you fellas think. You free? You ready? You willing?

Pretty sure I'm free. Long way to ride on the 650! and of course, the 850 now runs like a completely new and different pile of crap- so the carbs are coming back off this weekend! Why don't I ever learn? Need to check in with JBeebe, promised him some help on his bike- need to get him road worthy by the end of Sept (DGR). Will have to see what Dustins up to as well.

Matt

Sorry cant make the Sept 14 th ride as i have to work ! Would take the day off but taking few days off in Oct to head to Ky for end of the year ride ! Enjoy guys and be safe ....

Hello, New guy from Powell..near Sawmill road and 315...Just bought a 80 Honda cb125s, trying to get it running. Know a little bit about bikes, but looking to learn more. Hoping to meet some people and gain some knowledge, and maybe some help if I need it! Thanks, Jason

I think this is the first time I've been on a forum with an active userbase in Ohio.

No one ever wants to admit they're from here haha. But, I'm up in the Toledo area. Seems there's a few people in this area... I'll have to keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom