My big arse & small arse projects

patricke9

Cretins M.C. Seattle #107 - "The Saint"
Here is my pile of Cb750f project I'll be starting on soon (big project): '78 F chassis & '75 F motor:
DSCF0802.jpg

DSCF0816.jpg

DSCF0812.jpg

And the '77 KZ400 (little project)I'm going to cafe it out & ride it while I work on the Honda.
1.jpg

3.jpg

and yes it has a black velvet seat cover that was the first thing to go
4.jpg

Looks like you have a couple of pretty cool projects Patrick. Looks to be a lot of work ahead of you on the Honda, but should be fun. Love the velvet seat ;D Just need to hang a couple of disco balls off the handlebars and you're all set.

Keep us posted on the progress.

Well at least it wasn't a S3 KH400 triple that seat was mated to. If so I'd say whoever did it would have to be located,drawn and quartered in public.
If only to discourage others from doing that to another relatively nice bike! ;)

HerrDeacon said:
Looks like you have a couple of pretty cool projects Patrick. Looks to be a lot of work ahead of you on the Honda, but should be fun. Love the velvet seat ;D Just need to hang a couple of disco balls off the handlebars and you're all set.

Keep us posted on the progress.
[/quot
Yeah plan to take my time on the Honda, I have some great friends here in Seattle that have more 750 parts on their garage floors than I do in the 2 boxes. Hope to have the KZ going soon, just have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for a title, previous owner lost it, had the vin # checked to make sure it wasn't stolen & will be going through ITS title service & let everyone know how that process goes.

coolatula said:
Well at least it wasn't a S3 KH400 triple that seat was mated to. If so I'd say whoever did it would have to be located,drawn and quartered in public.
If only to discourage others from doing that to another relatively nice bike! ;)

I agree - black velvet should be left for paintings of Elvis or Tigers, etc - can't imagine what riding in the rain in would be like

patricke9 said:
I agree - black velvet should be left for paintings of Elvis or Tigers, etc - can't imagine what riding in the rain in would be like
Maybe it was a cure for monkey butt !!!! ;D

patricke9 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw a film clip one time that was filmed down in Mexico showing how those paintings were done. The "Artists" painted the same ones over and over. It took them only a few minutes to do one and they got paid "by the painting",the faster they painted multiple copies the more money they made.
Doesn't sound too artistic to me?

BTW have you looked under the seat velvet? You may literally be sitting on a....MASTER PIECE! ::)

coolatula said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw a film clip one time that was filmed down in Mexico showing how those paintings were done. The "Artists" painted the same ones over and over. It took them only a few minutes to do one and they got paid "by the painting",the faster they painted multiple copies the more money they made.
Doesn't sound too artistic to me?

BTW have you looked under the seat velvet? You may literally be sitting on a....MASTER PIECE! ::)

:)Nope no masterpiece, just origional foam in great shape - Just another stock part to throw on the pile of stock parts to bring to the Junkman for credit towards stuff I can use

Back
Top Bottom