Project Tee ex Five Dub Zero

TenTwelve

I can finally get truly started on this little monster...

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Re: Project Teex Five Dub Zero

Swearing, crying, bleeding, and drinking are the game plan. I'm a realist. ;D

TenTwelve said:
Swearing, crying, bleeding, and drinking are the game plan. I'm a realist. ;D

Leave out the crying, haha. That's what the swearing and drinking is for!

The frame looks killer. I like the black rims too. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Kuyarico said:
The frame looks killer. I like the black rims too. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Thanks man... Me too. ;)

As far as a game plan... RD400 tank with minor mods, homemade seat/cowl which an extra tank will probably be sacrificed for, and rear-sets of my own genius. ;D

im convinced that there is no other color for wheels except black. now im trying to figure out if you take them apart ot get them powder coated. i think that makes the most sense. but im new.
what color tank and cowl? that blue will be interesting. i saw a bike with a red frame and grey tank. looks nice. different.

Im not possitive, as i just bombed mine black, but wouldnt you want to have them coated while they were together? Im talking about spokes here. Otherwise wouldnt have trouble getting them back together??

TonUpSoldier said:
Im not possitive, as i just bombed mine black, but wouldnt you want to have them coated while they were together? Im talking about spokes here. Otherwise wouldnt have trouble getting them back together??

The place I had the powder shot wanted them in pieces. So, I cut'em apart and took just the rims and hubs. Fortunately I got spoke kits and a relative who can lace. :)

That's a beautiful blue. Not to offend the others, but it's nice to see someone do a color other than black on the frame. I can say that b/c most of my mine will be black.

cahurst2001 said:
That's a beautiful blue. Not to offend the others, but it's nice to see someone do a color other than black on the frame. I can say that b/c most of my mine will be black.

Thanks! Black definitely has it's place but, I wanted something different. :)

Back
Top Bottom