Anyone seen or heard from Heidi, Darleney or Elaine ???!!

butterflymethane said:
Welcome back BMD!!! Hope you had a great time! Did you bring me back a bike? hehee

sure! here you go!! :)

IMG_8172.jpg

Tintin said:
Hey, who stole my bike (and transported it to some foreign land)?

oh yah..this is the new location of the thursday meet. :eek: 8)

butterflymethane said:
Welcome back BMD!!! Hope you had a great time! Did you bring me back a bike? hehee

Welcome back??!!... Where the hell did you go??.. and how come I wasn't invited???!!!!
Am I still in the dog house???? ;D

locOleoN said:
Welcome back??!!... Where the hell did you go??.. and how come I wasn't invited???!!!!
Am I still in the dog house???? ;D

it was outside your 'comfort radius' of travelling...besides..it wasn't all bike shoppering and scouting new meet locations, you know ;)

and noel...you're ALWAYS in the dog house...hope that patti doesn't have to put up with half the stuff you do on here!!! lol!!

I've seen you posting. ;)

Now I'd like to see some riding. It's been too cold yet still to venture the distance to the Big Lake from up here. My hands have been getting cold after 20 minutes while riding the bike even using my cold weather gloves.

At what point on a Thursday evening does the DVP become relativly clear sailing going South bound? If ever.
It's a ways down for me, and the DVP/404 would/could save some time if it flowed.

78kz said:
I've seen you posting. ;)

Now I'd like to see some riding. It's been too cold yet still to venture the distance to the Big Lake from up here. My hands have been getting cold after 20 minutes while riding the bike even using my cold weather gloves.

At what point on a Thursday evening does the DVP become relativly clear sailing going South bound? If ever.
It's a ways down for me, and the DVP/404 would/could save some time if it flowed.
Yes riding time is here.. ! I thought I posted.. :D DVP clears up after the 401...sorta.. Bayview extension is nice from Eglinton, but becomes very chilly in the valleys. brrrrr

Back
Top Bottom