Just For Fun --- How OLD Are You?

Crawling my way toward 62... nice to know there are at least a few on here older than me.

I'm 65 and recently had my first heart attack. Put a serious crimp on my riding for a bit. As far as oldest, so far as I know it is hoofhearted in his early 70s.

Boy I really feel like a yugun.......I'm turning a mere 61 next month......

farmerdl said:
I'm 65 and recently had my first heart attack. Put a serious crimp oin my riding for a bit. As far as oldest, so far as I know it is hoofhearted in his early 70s.

Had mine at 46. Glad that's out the way! :eek:

There is a guy I know who lived wild and partied hard because none of the men in his family lived past 50. Tremendous family history of heart issues so he figured no reason to try to avoid it...just have a good time, have the big one and adios. Well he had a massive heart attack at 46, survived it and is now "living" with a minimally functional heart. Would have been better to check out.

farmerdl said:
I'm 65 and recently had my first heart attack. Put a serious crimp on my riding for a bit.

There's a difference between "my first heart attack", "my last heart attack", and "my FINAL heart attack". The first and the last could put a crimp on your riding but I'll bet the "final" one would put more than a crimp on it! :-[

31, but last year before I was medically retired from the military my health assessment said that based on my living habits I've been dead since 1994

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66, I'll be 67 in December. How did I get this old? I knew I was getting older when the moms of the freshmen girls at the local college looked hot!

Luugo86 said:
31, but last year before I was medically retired from the military my health assessment said that based on my living habits I've been dead since 1994

Holy cow, that means you started living hard at around age 7?

56 and become a grandad yesterday. I own 7 bikes at the moment and have had 116 bikes to date. I've a got a 1996 Evo Harley , 2001 Yamaha R1 ,1970 Z50 Honda, 1975 Bultaco 350 Sherpat t , 1999 Gasgas Txt 270 , 2006 Gasgas Txt 280 and a 1985 Honda Cr 250. I ride Trials mainly and I'm restoring some Vincents and a BSA for a friend. Though that looks like coming to an end because of his poor health and the children wanting their inheritance before he checks out. Live life to the fullest everyone. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using DO THE TON mobile app

62 come August

And just had surgery to remove a crown from my tooth from my lower right lung.

What an experience that was........geeesh...!!!!

WhyNot said:
62 come August

And just had surgery to remove a crown from my tooth from my lower right lung.

What an experience that was........geeesh...!!!!

What? I have never heard of anything like this before, is your lung ok now?

I go on the 16th for a biopsy on my bladder, fingers crossed and hopeful that the cancer that was in my kidney did no spread here, it's tough getting old. I just want to finish my bikes and ride.

Back
Top Bottom