www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource  (Read 345717 times)

Offline alex-i-oh

Re: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource
« Reply #2580 on: Apr 16, 2017, 10:56:13 »
Hey everyone,

Just been fitting my new suspension to the rear of my ace and found that the chain guard is catching on the now wider suspension coil, anyone else had this problem?
I've removed the chain guard and will probably have to cut a piece out to refit it. Was wondering if anyone had any other ideas before I take a hacksaw to it?

Al

Offline alex-i-oh

« Reply #2581 on: Apr 16, 2017, 11:01:12 »
Hello everyone,
Just a quick question, does anyone know of a UK supplier of the ACE that sells the bike unassembled ?
I only ask as the company i work for can assemble and complete any necessary paperwork, it might save a few quid and allow me to do any alterations before final assembly
Cheers all
Chris

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hey Chris, i've recently purchased mine from A1 motorcycles in Harworth near Doncaster On a 17 plate. Whilst its tempting to get the bike assembled id really recommend getting one through a dealer as Skyteam UK have not registered the bike with the DVLA so every new Skyteam needs an MSVA before the DVLA will register it. (Due to the new EU regs since JAN) This can be a massive pain, and has kept my bike off the road for a month and a half now. Contact me privately if you have any questions.

Offline kevmaster

« Reply #2582 on: Apr 16, 2017, 14:49:30 »
Hi Acethusiasts,

in Bavaria, the summer is coming. I did a long trip last Sunday. Long means 170km, and that on my 50cc ACE. And it was absolutly amazing. I made new pics, maybe someone wants to see them.

Here they are.

Rgds

Kev

Kev, bavarian Acethusiast

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2583 on: Apr 20, 2017, 14:37:52 »
Hi everyone,

Probably a really easy solution but how in the world do i get the bulbs out of the indicators because i cant get into them?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using DO THE TON mobile app

Offline 2b

« Reply #2584 on: Apr 20, 2017, 17:00:21 »
Hi Acethusiasts,

in Bavaria, the summer is coming. I did a long trip last Sunday. Long means 170km, and that on my 50cc ACE. And it was absolutly amazing. I made new pics, maybe someone wants to see them.

Here they are.

Rgds

Kev

Looking good Kevmaster :-)
He's obsessed with order and clarity. He doesn't like mess.
Harold Pinter

Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=61167.msg694438#msg694438

Offline kevmaster

« Reply #2585 on: Apr 20, 2017, 23:49:26 »
Hi Beelzebub

Hi everyone,

Probably a really easy solution but how in the world do i get the bulbs out of the indicators because i cant get into them?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using DO THE TON mobile app

It is not so easy, because you need good feelings in your finger. Turn the yellow plastic around and pull a little bit. Maybe you need some power. Then you can pull them off. The first time, i has to do it, it tooks 15 min for me. But it is possible.

Rgds

Kevin
Kev, bavarian Acethusiast