paris cvmg swap meet

gt550guy

to many bikes not enough time
On the Farthers day weekend 13, 14, 15, of june, at the paris fairgrounds , friday the 13 th meet at port dover too.

I'm trying to get a bunch of KZ riders from kzrider to show.
Hope mother nature co-operates.

I'm gonna be there on Saturday with the Kawasaki Triples Canada group. We hope to have around 20 triples there smokin' up the Fairgrounds! You'll wanna be there to see that! :eek: :eek: :eek:;D ;D ;D

Should be fun!

Drewski said:
I'm gonna be there on Saturday with the Kawasaki Triples Canada group. We hope to have around 20 triples there smokin' up the Fairgrounds! You'll wanna be there to see that! :eek: :eek: :eek:;D ;D ;D

Should be fun!
i am taking my gt 550 over there to sell

Hi Guys,
I've got notions of turning up there myself, as Paris is just a few miles down the road from here. I'll be on the lookout for some Yamaha parts, so it sounds like a good plan. Now I just have to see if I have that weekend off or not.

Ken

Saturday? By then all the good stuff will be in my basement! Friday 7:45AM there will be a silver Honda Civic waiting at the gates as per usual.

locO leoN said:
Ill be there on Sat with my Norton grocery list...
Noel, I'll have your Norton articles at my booth (Friday and Sat), so you can pick them up whenever you want.
A company in Florida has commissioned me to start building replicas of the Norton Commando Factory half fairing, I'll have it in production later this summer, so I can set up your Commando with the solo seat and fairing.
For you Kaw triples guys, come by the booth and have a look at my replica Factory H1R GP fairings, seats and fenders. As far as I know, I am the only one making original, early-style H1R factory fairings- all of the others on the market appear to be Hansen H1R fairings, which are a lot different.
Hope to see a lot of DTT'ers on the 13th and 14th.
Pat Cowan,
PACOMOTORSTUFF

Pat - do you make the little 'flyscreen' fairings as used Norton race bikes?

I build both the short stroke and long stroke Norton Manx nosebowls.
None in stock, 3 week lead time, but I can bring the (short stroke) one from my Yamaha to Paris and you can have a look at it.
email me at pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca and I can email you a parts list.
BTW, "Short Stroke" and "Long Stroke" refer to engine configuration...

I'll be there for sure. Saturday. More just to look around at all the nice stuff and check out what's all there. Hopefully meet some people. May take the 650 down. Really would have liked to unleash the 400, but she's not ready yet.

Tim said:
Saturday? By then all the good stuff will be in my basement! Friday 7:45AM there will be a silver Honda Civic waiting at the gates as per usual.

I did that last year, on the first day. Over 50% of the venders werent even there on the Friday.
the good shit is to be had on the Saturday...

locO leoN said:
I did that last year, on the first day. Over 50% of the venders werent even there on the Friday.
the good shit is to be had on the Saturday...
I live here in paris not much goes on on friday untill later where some vendors come to camp out and drink some wobbley pop
Saturday is when the daily vendors show up most of the good stuff has been sold or traded early. Is any body going to ride down to port dover for the friday the 13th meet??

Just a quick question. Do you have to pay the $45 to see all the bikes and everything? Here is what the website says:

CVMG Members $35.00
Non-members $45.00
There will be limited T-shirts and dinner tickets available on-site, on a first-come first-served basis.

Full Registration includes: Participation in seminars, road runs, cavalcade, concours, trials and other displays, flea market camping, 24 hour access, coffee and donuts, parking inside fair grounds.

Day Passes, $5 per person, are from 8am to 5pm only. Parking in the outside lot. Access to flea market. No participation in the events.

I wanna be able to check out everything, but I'm not staying overnight, or doing the road runs or any of that stuff. Just wanna see pretty bikes and stroll through the flea market.

I think you'll find most of us go for the flea market/swap. $5 to get in for the day. There are some events that go on that I've never paid much attention to.

Come out and just pay the $5. I'm planning to be there first thing Saturday AM. I'm on the hunt for:

Signal lights (4)
Tail light
British Petcocks (2)
Speedo
Brake/Clutch levers
Front fender for an 18" wheel

That's about it - just the bits I need to finish off the bike.

Im looking for a whole crap load of Norton shit!!...Im getting my $5 worth!!

locO leoN said:
Im looking for a whole crap load of Norton shit!!...Im getting my $5 worth!!
fr om what i have been told that its going to be crappy weather and quite a few big vendors are not coming so my bikes will not be on display if any body comes in a bike and just has to buy a bike while at the show you can store it at my house intill you can pick it up from paris,
if any body wants to meet up you can call my cell 519 865 9589 ask for tony.

gt550guy said:
fr om what i have been told that its going to be crappy weather and quite a few big vendors are not coming so my bikes will not be on display if any body comes in a bike and just has to buy a bike while at the show you can store it at my house intill you can pick it up from paris,
if any body wants to meet up you can call my cell 519 865 9589 ask for tony.

WOW!!.. Thats a generous offer Tony!!...Thanks dude!!...
I might take you up on that!! ;D

locO leoN said:
WOW!!.. Thats a generous offer Tony!!...Thanks dude!!...
I might take you up on that!! ;D
any body thinking of coming on sunday don't bother no swap meet on sunday

Back
Top Bottom