DTT central valley CA

inlinefever said:
Complete custom wiring harness got rid of all the relays just have what is necessary making it super simple
nice thats what im in the process of doing with my cl350
trying to get a high output charging system for my kz right now to hook up some fancy bits for long trips

Greetings. The status of my CB231. Awaiting some frame welding and bracket builds..All the pieces are in place .The engine will end up being an XR200 with stroked crank, 12:1 Wiseco, Powroll cam, 28mm mikuni, ... I think that's it for now. I hope for a month to ride. Go Phil M.

Attachments

• build2 017.JPG
    build2 017.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 259
divot02 said:
Greetings. The status of my CB231. Awaiting some frame welding and bracket builds..All the pieces are in place .The engine will end up being an XR200 with stroked crank, 12:1 Wiseco, Powroll cam, 28mm mikuni, ... I think that's it for now. I hope for a month to ride. Go Phil M.

That's going to be a hot piece of ass....

jbalet666 said:
nice thats what im in the process of doing with my cl350
trying to get a high output charging system for my kz right now to hook up some fancy bits for long trips

OOOH! Interested on those long trips

inlinefever said:
OOOH! Interested on those long trips
yeah me and a friend are going for about a week out to tempe for a city and color concert
and im possibly trying to ride out there before for 2 days just to go to cracker barrel hahaha
if your interested im sure the more the marrier
is yours rideable at the moment?

divot02 said:
Hi Again. Just a posed pic of the whole unit.
JESUS! diggin the color scheme and those shocks are too sweet hahaha
are you doing all the work for yourself?

HEY EVERYONE!!!
i know theres been alot of talk about builds but who out there has rideable machines?
if anyones interested im thinking about organizing a ride possibly for next month

jbalet666 said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!
i know theres been alot of talk about builds but who out there has rideable machines?
if anyones interested im thinking about organizing a ride possibly for next month

If its around the middle of next month my bike should be up and going just let me know time and place.

inlinefever said:
If its around the middle of next month my bike should be up and going just let me know time and place.

yeah im trying to shoot for the last week or so of next month
mines not operational either so hopefully i can get it back to running by then
dont be afraid to weigh in if you have any ideas on where to ride or when or anything also if you know of any others with bikes not on the site/thread pass it around
the more the merrier

Hey guys. Just joined the site a couple weeks back. I'm in Clovis. I've just begun the teardown phase of my project after making some modifications. The plan is to have it operational in early spring.
suzuki10.jpg

Mike Lawless said:
Hey guys. Just joined the site a couple weeks back. I'm in Clovis. I've just begun the teardown phase of my project after making some modifications. The plan is to have it operational in early spring.
suzuki10.jpg

nice lookin bike
im also in clovis (my bikes not road worthy so its here at the grandparents garage)
do you go to the vintage bike club meets on academy and shaw?

How about some of you central valley guys meet some of the so cal dudes at the Hazzard camp out in a couple weeks? Looks like a good time. I have a crew of about 6-7 with a chase support car coming from Riverside/ orange county.

look here

http://ladyhump.blogspot.com/2012/10/escape-to-hazzard-county-update-for.html

I was tossing over the idea of starting a group on meetup.com as a way we could get some ideas, rides, garage days together. I think it would make it easier to get together and get something going in the valley. Let me know if you guys are interested. Maybe I'll throw it together and post up a something maybe for late feb. early March.

Hey Triumphant Bast.... Be careful....sounds stupid but when you go to meet up and stage a moto club you become under a watchful eye of 1%ers. There was a "group" here in my neck and what I heard is that they stopped the meet up thing because they were getting too much shit from the colors. Notice how theres really no groups except sQuid's and the weekend warrior doctors Harley group? Just saying....

Back
Top Bottom