Question for the Toronto Crew

c

Do you guys ever leave the city or do you just ride around town?

c

Just wondering If I should host a Cafe Racing Tour of the Kawartha twisties this season.

There are some of us who might be interested in an outreaching trip. Some of our bikes just won't make it the distance though ;)

Tintin said:
There are some of us who might be interested in an outreaching trip. Some of our bikes **ahem ahem noel's ahem** just won't make it the distance though ;)

i'd be up for a tour! did some riding up north last year...some nice roads! where were you thinking?

Ohhh... LOL.. the shaft...I'll go on any ride road trip...just as long as its between CNE Gates & Tim Horton on Lakehore and no further north than Queen St...LOL!!!... (Truth be told, I'm terriffied of falling and scraping my knee...)

All joking aside, I'll love to go on a long road trip its just that its difficult to pick up and go for a long period of time and leave the wife at the mercy of 2 young & energetic kids...

When I go out and ride, its usually to actually go and run an errand or Í'd meet up with everyone after the kids had their baths, teeth brushed, a story read (2 chapters of Charlottes Web), and tucked into bed, while Patty is happily running on the treadmill...LOL

I'd love to come along but if anything, road trips for me are gonna have to be late at night or just 4-5 hr day trips at most...

But go ahead.. organize a trip, Im sure a lot of the TO gang would love to go!!..

(Dont mind my Thursday am lamenting about life as a 45 married dude with kids, in a 25 yr old punks body... :-\.)

I would love to see the Kawarthas again, nice roads up there for sure!
Aww Noel..your a daddy with lots of responsabiltiy..that is very comendable.
When you have time you will ride. :)

locOleoN said:
Ohhh... LOL.. the shaft...I'll go on any ride road trip...just as long as its between CNE Gates & Tim Horton on Lakehore and no further north than Queen St...LOL!!!... (Truth be told, I'm terriffied of falling and scraping my knee...)

All joking aside, I'll love to go on a long road trip its just that its difficult to pick up and go for a long period of time and leave the wife at the mercy of 2 young & energetic kids...

When I go out and ride, its usually to actually go and run an errand or Í'd meet up with everyone after the kids had their baths, teeth brushed, a story read (2 chapters of Charlottes Web), and tucked into bed, while Patty is happily running on the treadmill...LOL

I'd love to come along but if anything, road trips for me are gonna have to be late at night or just 4-5 hr day trips at most...

But go ahead.. organize a trip, Im sure a lot of the TO gang would love to go!!..

(Dont mind my Thursday am lamenting about life as a 45 married dude with kids, in a 25 yr old punks body... :-\.)
um, was this your long way of saying, "no you can't makme it"? :D

I'm out of the City to start, and rarely get into it with my bike. Last night was a first in many years. I grew up in Toronto and rode for 10+ years during my teen years all over the city and GTA. Now I have wide open country roads outside my doorstep. It's a culture shock heading into town now.

locOleoN said:
butterflymethane said:
um, was this your long way of saying, "no you can't makme it"? :D

Ehhh Rub it in Darlene!!.. Fine!!.. LOL

Noel, do you have political asperations? Maybe into legalese? ;)
Why use one word when a paragraph will do!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bahahahaa....
"You'll have to accept my apologies for the long letter, As I didnt have time to write a short one" - Winston Churchill

I was just lamenting my life on a pre-coffee thursday morning...

Just think, by the time you'd finished typing that you could have been to the Kawarthas and back ;)

BANDIT said:
Just think, by the time you'd finished typing that you could have been to the Kawarthas and back ;)

he doesn't ride that fast....remember he's an old geezer!
this is really what he rides ::)

http://toronto.craigslist.org/mcy/314482159.html

Funny thing you mention one of those scooters....I've always told my kids that if I ever end up using one of those I want the electric motors taken out and re-wound for more horse power.
I don't care if the batteries wear out quick, but I want to be able to smoke the tires!!!!!
burnout.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think you guys should all ride out to Cayuga on May 26 for our cvmg track day
and see whats going on it is free to come watch , we even need some volenteer marshalls
and if you want to ride email ma and i will give you details .
Come on Elaine get your butt out there .

caferacer said:
I think you guys should all ride out to Cayuga on May 26 for our cvmg track day
and see whats going on it is free to come watch , we even need some volenteer marshalls
and if you want to ride email ma and i will give you details .
Come on Elaine get your butt out there .
It's almost 2am but, for some strange reason my ears are burning.. wonder why? and leave my butt out of this.. :p

Back
Top Bottom