Something different.......

Upper rear fender mounts... Going to an old school bicycle build style lug. Will be trimmed for size and a little silver to keep it there. The fenders going to have brass hat bushing brazed into the mounting holes to take care of any vibrations
adu6y8aq.jpg
8y3a3eqe.jpg
ehyre8ap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, I have horrible ADD so I build things in a jumble.......

LOL I think half this forum has ADD I know I actually do and I see signs in a lot of the folks I have met here, I think Motorcycles and workign with your hands is something folks with ADD/ADHD use as therapy. .......Squirrel

So hopefully I'll have the rest of the fender mounts done for tomorrow night.....

Upper rear fender supports, mitered and ready for fitting
gyvajure.jpg
aguvegas.jpg
yqary5e3.jpg

Would love to stick a screwdriver in the asshole that had this bike before me......
mejadyqy.jpg
ygaparu2.jpg
and nothing's straight on the goddamned machine...... Just keep on cutting it apart....

What's going to piss me off is having to explain why some of the work is done right, and some of it belongs on the short bus.........

deviant said:
Uh... Why is there a cop at yo shop? :eek:

Cops follow custom bikes and cars. This one showed up early for the preview ;D
btw awesome build! true inspiration.

I live in the middle of nowhere, cops are pretty cool... I mean I'm saying I used to drive a full wing sprint car down the road without some hassle....... But hey I let they use my lift to work on there hot rods

mtmooradian said:
I live in the middle of nowhere, cops are pretty cool... I mean I'm saying I used to drive a full wing sprint car down the road without some hassle....... But hey I let they use my lift to work on there hot rods

Lucky . ;D

Back
Top Bottom