any shops/garages to check out while visiting WA,OR, possibly Canada?

mAd mOrdigan

Been Around the Block
duno if anyone checks this section but I'll be in Seattle and Portland a week or two from now driving around for a couple days. MAYBE a stop by in canada. are there any cool garages or shops to swing by?

If you do get to Canada check out Kreator Custom Motorcycles, 892 McCurdy Pl, KELOWNA, BC V1X8C8
Canada (250) 862-2424. They have two locations one in the west and the other in Ontario, Canada out east. I have been to the latter and they have some mad skills. Not many cafe bike builds however there was a cafed Sportster which gave me my inspiration when building my '71 CB450 Cafe.

Spondon.jpg

There is a motorcycle show for bobbers & Cafe's going on in Oregon right now. My buddy drove from So Cal to put his bike in it.

the 1 motorcycle show?

unfortunately I think it ends today, which today it was cancelled even. wish I could have gone though. I'll be there the weekend of the 20th

cqyqte said:
If you do get to Canada check out Kreator Custom Motorcycles, 892 McCurdy Pl, KELOWNA, BC V1X8C8
Canada (250) 862-2424. They have two locations one in the west and the other in Ontario, Canada out east. I have been to the latter and they have some mad skills. Not many cafe bike builds however there was a cafed Sportster which gave me my inspiration when building my '71 CB450 Cafe.

Spondon.jpg

thanks I'll see if that's along the way!

Late reply, I know, but anyone heading to Victoria BC should check out this place:

http://www.wheeliesmotorcycles.ca/

8)

yeah, too late, i didn't end up going to victoria that trip although thats precisely where i was planning on going in canada. maybe my next trip since i'm trying to get up there for the one show next year if there is one.

Back
Top Bottom