Hailwood Honda race rep agh!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS ! so its a new start, a new project, a new thread ,lets get ready to rumble haha, finally got hold of a new bike well a 1978 Suzuki gs550 from Minnesota got some great idea's but always open to suggestions here's a couple of pics of how she stands wont be long before she's in bits haha gonna call the build thread gs550 "78 project no3 agh !

Attachments

• 1480016942653.jpg
    1480016942653.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 1480016942022.jpg
    1480016942022.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 412
  • IMAG1258.jpg
    IMAG1258.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 236
yorkie350 said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS ! so its a new start, a new project, a new thread ,lets get ready to rumble haha, finally got hold of a new bike well a 1978 Suzuki gs550 from Minnesota got some great idea's but always open to suggestions here's a couple of pics of how she stands wont be long before she's in bits haha gonna call the build thread gs550 "78 project no3 agh !

Yes Yorkie! Get another project going! ;D If your last 2 are anything to go by this one is going to end up looking epic!

Still sticking to the cafe racer theme or is a new style taking your fancy?

Sort of got another caferacer idea but would love to put maybe a modern front end on it was thinking same colours as yours with black n gold or real whacky like brown n cream ??

yorkie350 said:
Sort of got another caferacer idea but would love to put maybe a modern front end on it was thinking same colours as yours with black n gold or real whacky like brown n cream ??

ohhh both could look good, but i'm partial to black myself! Still, you do already have a black bike though....

Looks like a great project yorkie, look forward to the updates.
I'm quite fond of that current shade of blue it's wearing myself.

Bit of what it used to be like back in the day the sound is why I had to build one haha https://youtu.be/woB5Ht-Zuk0

Back
Top Bottom