TR1-R racer by SCHLACHTWERK

onboard aganst last years winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Ievw4DacM

in background at the right side troy corser in a white one piece leathersuit 8)

schlachtwerk said:
onboard aganst last years winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Ievw4DacM

in background at the right side troy corser in a white one piece leathersuit 8)

Sweet man, I am super happy for you. Not in your video you posted but in another glemseck vid you SPANKED that black bandit 1200 like it was standing still, but he deserves it with the over sized front tire. 140hp an 103 wtq with NOS is impressive too! Nice work man!

I watched your other racers, a lot of the competition seems to have traction issue off launch where you don't. But even at 73wtq and no nos at launch you you don't slip much at all. What sprockets you running? The rear looks really small. I'm 18/38 yours looks like 18/35?36?

I don't know if you know much about that 1600cc avinton bike in the sprint, the grey one. In the vids it looked like it was crazy fast. It looked like a kz1000?

OK, OK, OK ............ that's it - getting back to the TR1 Vindicator next month - only taken 4 years so far !

the first race was against an xjr 1300 yard built from taiwan... he had no chance
the 2. against an extremely modded vmax, a yard build again, the infrared from jvb moto 200hp
3. a moto martin with 160hp
4. an old gsxr 1216 with nearly 160 hp
and the final against the holographic hammer tzar with 160hp...

i used the conti classic race tire, good traction, i never had wheelspin

next year i want to use more nos, but with a controller ;)

i need some stronger connecting rods... i hope carillo can help me

the avinton didnt start, some kind of engine trouble.... i dont think that this bike would have a chance at 1/8 mile
short wheelbase, high, many torque and not enough rev-band... its a good bike for street, but not for this kind of race

i think the tr1 is not the baddest choise for oldie drag race, its light, wheelbase is ok, not too long - enough traction

it was the slimmest race bike at glemseck lineup

Dude you rule.

I have to admit that I thought that a Virago cannot beat those bikes but sir you proved me wrong and I'm glad you did.

Cannot wait to get my tr-1 running with the hop up stuff, too bad it's gonna snow here in 2 months...

schlachtwerk said:
the first race was against an xjr 1300 yard built from taiwan... he had no chance
the 2. against an extremely modded vmax, a yard build again, the infrared from jvb moto 200hp
3. a moto martin with 160hp
4. an old gsxr 1216 with nearly 160 hp
and the final against the holographic hammer tzar with 160hp...

i used the conti classic race tire, good traction, i never had wheelspin

next year i want to use more nos, but with a controller ;)

i need some stronger connecting rods... i hope carillo can help me

the avinton didnt start, some kind of engine trouble.... i dont think that this bike would have a chance at 1/8 mile
short wheelbase, high, many torque and not enough rev-band... its a good bike for street, but not for this kind of race

i think the tr1 is not the baddest choise for oldie drag race, its light, wheelbase is ok, not too long - enough traction

it was the slimmest race bike at glemseck lineup

Ah ok the vids on the internet were only you and the xjr. I didn't realize you had the race those other bikes too. Ya the vmax is a serious drag racer.

Ok the video I watched must have mislabeled it calling it the avinton, the bike I'm talking about was a GPZ or KZ but it said it was 1640cc? It was flat grey and had the world war 2 england air pane decals. I know the GPZ can hit 15XXcc. It was racing an old BMW turbo. This kawasaki was destroying it and looked like one of the fastest bikes on the sprints.

The NOS, you running a 50 wet shot?

On the rods, you may have to have 4 made for a custom batch, I will split it with you and take the other 2, but I'm running the 920/tr-1 rods not the xv/xvs1100 stroker rods. Not sure which ones you are running these days.

Oh and I don't blame you wanting a controller for your Nos. You beat some serious bikes, you know they are not happy at all to lose to a virago with those big engine bikes thinking they own the streets. Next year will be tougher as I doubt they want to see that happen again.

in 5 weeks the next race starts at wheels and waves festival ...
i hope my engine will make it, the other bikes are fuckin fast...

schlachtwerk said:
bike is ready in a few days...

With that swing arm you cannot loose.
The bike looks Ichiban badass!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TR1R next level:
new frame with tank included, aluminium monocoque without subframe, rigid rear, new brake at rear, nitrous controller, new aluminium swingarm

weight with full tank 148kg... power weight ratio: under 1:1

monocoue is a prototype, i will copy it in carbon fibre for saving an other kg

Amazing design, amazing execution.

Remember Wheels and Waves 2016 when you showed your masterpiece, could talk a few minutes with you.Unfortunately you couldnt race that thing due to bad weather....would have been great to see that thing go...

Attachments

• IMG_5412.JPG
    IMG_5412.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_5429.JPG
    IMG_5429.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_5413.JPG
    IMG_5413.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_5414.JPG
    IMG_5414.JPG