Tim's Buyin' ?

C

cafeole

Hey congrats on your windfall from selling the infamous TURBO. Rumour has it you're buying the next round????????????

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

I'll buy a round of Tim-Bits on Thursday night for the crowd - box of 20 or so should do the trick? :D

You got a new job Equus? Congratulations!!! Is it in mechanics?

Tim I expect you to buy her a whole cream filled donut to celebrate her new job, she deserves it!

vlk

vlk said:
You got a new job Equus? Congratulations!!! Is it in mechanics?

Tim I expect you to buy her a whole cream filled donut to celebrate her new job, she deserves it!

vlk
lol tx 'sorta' it's in Harleys..
mmm donut. ;)

Congrats Tim and Elaine. 8)

Might be down myself tonight as it's a beautiful day, and there's gonna be free Tim's bits. :eek:

Well..did not get any Tim bits or see Tim.. Full moon I guess? Did catch up with 78k..
Nice to ride with you back.. hope I did not go to fast for ya.. lol ;)

Too fast, not at all. When I mentioned too fast, I was talking more like 150+, like the time I went to Port Dover and the group got on the QEW and was up to 150 right away. I usually cruise a little slower than that. Gotta keep the tickets down, as I just got one a few weeks ago (80 in a 60) in the cage near Buttonville Airport, and one a few years back (90 in a 50, construction zone that was in the Country!) that may be on my record still.
I thought you liked the left lane as well Elaine? Although the traffic was somewhat light on the DVP last night. When I got off at Steeles, I got right back on at Hwy. 7 as the torn up road section is past by then.
Gotta get together for another ride again sometime.
Sunday mornings at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd. is a good meeting spot for breakfast and then a ride afterwards.

78kz said:
Too fast, not at all. When I mentioned too fast, I was talking more like 150+, like the time I went to Port Dover and the group got on the QEW and was up to 150 right away. I usually cruise a little slower than that. Gotta keep the tickets down, as I just got one a few weeks ago (80 in a 60) in the cage near Buttonville Airport, and one a few years back (90 in a 50, construction zone that was in the Country!) that may be on my record still.
I thought you liked the left lane as well Elaine? Although the traffic was somewhat light on the DVP last night. When I got off at Steeles, I got right back on at Hwy. 7 as the torn up road section is past by then.
Gotta get together for another ride again sometime.
Sunday mornings at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd. is a good meeting spot for breakfast and then a ride afterwards.
I normally ride the left lane, however with you following me, I was not sure what your comfort level was.. after all this was my
first ride with you and Ivan.. who was suppose to lead and some how I became the leader...any ways.. It was a good ride nevertheless
Was your highbeam on just curious? It seemed very bright to me.

No, my high beam was not on. I just raised it a notch (the mounting bracket has a series of holes) as I thought it was too low at night, and I could not see very far ahead, to my liking. It is a Halogen light. It does a fair bit of bouncing, as the whole fairing bounces as well. I guess I should check the height against a wall, but when I'm behind a car, it does not look like I'm shinning through their back window.
I need to find me a good mechanic to help me with these things. ;)

I was going to swap places with you a couple times, but I am finding the mirrors a little difficult to judge other vehicles at night with just headlights being visable.
I used to have CB350 mirrors on my bike. They're round and convex. I could see everything with them.

I use to ride with my brother and two other buddies all the time. You get really comfortable with people you ride with frequently as you know their riding style and what they're going to do. They had RDs so would be flying all over the place. I use to call them my fuzz busters as they'd always want to be out front. :D

LOL fuzz busters....LOL good one! Hmmm a good mechanic you say? wonder were we could get you one?
Would you like a oil and lube to go with that? bwwwwwwwwwwhahahahah oh my
it must be late... it is... waning full moon fever.. or is it waxing? So are you going to that
early morning meet? Its about 3am here... what time is it there? lol nite Mr78k lol ;D

Back
Top Bottom