Freedom Machine

lil beast

Manic Fanatic
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey Southern Ontario peeps. Looks like we have, what is going to be the biggest and best event to hit the GTA in a looooong time. Im helping promote this event as the guys organizing it are long time riding buddies and have a love for the two wheeled variety and are honesty the most stand up guys you will ever meet. This has been a long time in the making and all they wanna do is to have an event for everyone that has put some hard work into their rides to show it of with pride, without prejudice, and to have some fun with others who can appreciate each others company.

Lets make this the best bike event in Southern Ontario.

70e99815a048b900df1a365b1ddb9d8d.jpg

Sounds like a good time.
I will mark my calendar.
Hope to see you there Paul.
8)

It looks like I'm going to be at Mid-Ohio this weekend. :(

If that falls through though, I'll be here! :D

Where is this located?
I always thought Durham was east of Toronto, but a quick search shows Durham the town near highway 6 North West of Toronto.
Still doesn't pinpoint the exact location using Google maps.

Got directions?

Red dot indicates driveway entrance to the Ghost town. You can see the building in the field south of that mark...

Frontier%20Ghost%20Town%20Durham.jpg

Cqyqte, thank you. Its guys like you that help grow an event like this and i know you've wanted something like this for a long time and so have i. Sorry i haven't posted lately. Been insanely busy at work and home and haven't even updated my own stuff.

Thank you again Jim

Okay peeps the event is less than 8 days away... who all is going and what route are you taking? Personally I, together with others will be heading across to Hwy 10 through the Hockley Valley Rd then up to Hwy 89 through Shelbourne then up Hwy 10 to Markdale then a left turn on to County Rd 12 west to the Frontier Ghost town. You are welcome to tag along, the more the merry'er.

Don't miss this event I promise you it will be an epic day. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to meet and chat with some of Canada's premier Garage Builders and tradesmen. Who knows you may just find that special piece or idea that will finish off your cafe/bobber/chopper/rat/resto while taking in a day with the wind in your knees!

8)

Yep, looks like sunny skies for Saturday!! Seaglider and I will be there! :D

I think I'll ride my zrx along with Seaglider on his. The 4 hour round trip on the Mongrel sounds like a bit much for my old bones. ;) ;D

See y'all there! 8)

We we're there in the early afternoon. Hung out for a few hours, and took a few pics:

Great day for a ride.

Glad you had fun Drewski. It was great seeing you guys again since i haven't seen you since Barber

Du tra said:
Glad you had fun Drewski. It was great seeing you guys again since i haven't seen you since Barber

Likewise Paul! 8)

Who won the raffle? :eek:

cqyqte said:
Great venue, weather was perfect, bikes were better!
8)

It looked like things were just 'heating up' when we were leaving. How did the rest of the afternoon and evening go? :D

A dude that rides a $40,000 Harley lol. I just hope he doesn't spit on the metric and wanna sell it lol.

Looks like a damned good time. Unfortunately, it falls on the same weekend as Mid-Ohio. Otherwise my Yankee ass would have made the ride up.

Perhaps next year, eh?

Du tra said:
A dude that rides a $40,000 Harley lol. I just hope he doesn't spit on the metric and wanna sell it lol.

The odds on that were pretty good...

;) ;D

Back
Top Bottom