image.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 245
Working on the controls and a few little things and it'll be finished. I haven't worked on this in about a year but it's time to get it finished. I'll probably be selling it once it's finished. Wife says I have to many toys

cool little bike for sure ;D
but please,lose the stupid-ass clubman's they look REALLY dumb and wont allow a rider to have proper control or fun

xb33bsa said:
cool little bike for sure ;D
but please,lose the stupid-ass clubman's they look REALLY dumb and wont allow a rider to have proper control or fun

Go give your opinion somewhere else because I could care less what someone else thinks looks dumb. Guess I'll put some ape hangers on it and go for the chopper look. Idiot

SurferMO said:
Go give your opinion somewhere else because I could care less what someone else thinks looks dumb. Guess I'll put some ape hangers on it and go for the chopper look. Idiot

he is bitter all the time SurferMo...

Dig this build man, love those rotary'd Kawi's. It will for sure be uncomfortable as fack with those clubman bars, but hey, your bike your rules! Looks good dude

SurferMO said:

Good for you SurferMO, you beat me to it. xb33bsa is socially and morally bankrupt. Did the same shit to some other people on the forums. He should be dragged behind a 7-Eleven and castrated with a broken Coke bottle.

edelweiss said:
Good for you SurferMO, you beat me to it. xb33bsa is socially and morally bankrupt. Did the same shit to some other people on the forums. He should be dragged behind a 7-Eleven and castrated with a broken Coke bottle.

Yeah I always find it funny that people love to bash or talk negatively towards others projects on here. I built this the way I wanted and not to please others. If I wanted to build a bike to please everyone it would be a jumbled mess because everyone will have an opinion on what they like or dislike. I respect all builds on here and enjoying seeing what others post. Unless someone is specifically asking for help or advice there needs to be no rude comments. This was a small project done for practically nothing out of my basement. Thanks

Meh, just because he said something you didn't like doesn't make it wrong.
Clubmans are a cheap way to get a look. Actually the ape hangers comment is spot on. This is just a different style chopper at the end of the day.
No performance improvement at all.

Low bars and stock pegs to decrease the function of the bike. Even more so on a small one.

Some still value a functional bike and don't really get into the game of dress up that the "café racer" group has turned into.

Sure it is yours and you can do what ever you like. But don't get so butthurt when someone offers an comment.
An open forum gets open comments.

Hope when you list if for sale it doesn't end up making the joke thread like many of the café choppers with silly prices and mods...

surffly said:
Meh, just because he said something you didn't like doesn't make it wrong.
Clubmans are a cheap way to get a look. Actually the ape hangers comment is spot on. This is just a different style chopper at the end of the day.
No performance improvement at all.

Low bars and stock pegs to decrease the function of the bike. Even more so on a small one.

Some still value a functional bike and don't really get into the game of dress up that the "café racer" group has turned into.

Sure it is yours and you can do what ever you like. But don't get so butthurt when someone offers an comment.
An open forum gets open comments.

Hope when you list if for sale it doesn't end up making the joke thread like many of the café choppers with silly prices and mods...

Haha just another typical forum lowlife. Thank you for the reply. And to go along with your "performance improvements" you do realize this is a 90cc kawasaki with maybe 10hp. There's really nothing performance related to improve these so might as well "dress them up". Again your valued opinion is appreciated though. Typical forum troll

Ah the age old "im respectful and value everyone" followed with a "your a low life troll" because someone didn't say what you wanted to hear?

Some choose a base to build on wisely and don't just grab what ever is cheap and near them. Others take what ever it is in front of them and work very hard to squeeze any and all HP out of it. The challenge and skill comes from knowing how to make something better. But others just skim along making something look like everything else out there in an attempt to fit in.

Its okay, I don't take offence.
Hope you make a killing flipping the bike.

surffly said:
Ah the age old "im respectful and value everyone" followed with a "your a low life troll" because someone didn't say what you wanted to hear?

Some choose a base to build on wisely and don't just grab what ever is cheap and near them. Others take what ever it is in front of them and work very hard to squeeze any and all HP out of it. The challenge and skill comes from knowing how to make something better. But others just skim along making something look like everything else out there in an attempt to fit in.

Its okay, I don't take offence.
Hope you make a killing flipping the bike.

Let me know when you actually build something yourself and maybe I'll take you seriously. What a joke

Will do.
And what are your rates?
I have a section in the garden that is screaming out for some kind of sculpture.
Have any of that green left? I assume that is your signature color.
Does the kawi count as "built" in your head?

Nice to see you are just as warm and cuddly as you claim to be.
You keep on valuing your version of art and I will keep on valuing my version of a motorcycle.

SurferMO said:
Let me know when you actually build something yourself and maybe I'll take you seriously. What a joke

Hate to poke my nose in what doesn't concern me, but have you happened to look through the links on surffly's signature?

Back
Top Bottom