pissed at ebay sellers

timber

does any one know when a item is sold on ebay and it is said to be in stock or have three available and then they say they have to order the item is that against a rule?

i try to support my local shop and they cant get my 36mm clipons with replaceable bars, so i went to the world and every shaggin thing is for sale ebay. lots of people have them. bought them from a vendor and then that say sorry we thought we had three in stock, told them to refund my money and found another place almost the same bloody thing. found a third place and they had a phone number so i called and talked to the bloke, he swore he had them and would get them to me.

sorry for the rant. just i really try to buy from my local shop over these electric shop fronts on ebay but sometime you cant seem to get stuff from any other place.

i also hate when they forget to put my chips in the bag with my burger at the drive thru!

This does happen... but there are sellers like Tintin & myself who only sell what we have in our hands.

I would support my local BMW shop but they're not interested in supporting vintage bikes... now if I wanted a new BMW or Ducati they'd be all over me but the only one who seems happy to see parts customers there is the shop dog.

Back
Top Bottom