locO leoN

vlk

Been playing with more of those pics Noel. My way of relaxing when I have the spare time.

I like the way this turned out, its very simple and it gives the impression your paying your respects to the Ace Cafe ...

locoace.jpg

vlk

WOW!!.. ;D Look at that!!.. I'm walking towards the light!!...

Thanks Victoria!!.. I've never looked so good from behind!!.. LOL!!!

this looks like the intro to a music video... I half expect Noel to turn around and start his rendition of "Born to be Wild". Or maybe 'You ain't nothin' but a houndog" ;D

LOL!!!!... I need VLK to photochop the rest of the "band" into the pic!!.. LOL..

hmm i think somebody REALLY likies someone

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

That's Noel walking home because he pushed his bike to 11 km's from home. 1 km too far :)

This is a message to everyone, if you have a pic of your bike or of you on the bike and you want something like what I did for Noel then please just send the picture to my email address and if you have anything specific in mind just tell me.

I'm always looking for pictures to work on, I'm still learning photoshop, so all the practice is good for me. If you like I can make your pics into desktop wallpaper for your computer, just let me know the size of your screen.

Offer is always open ... and I like the challenge.

One day I hope to be as good as Heidi, I've seen your photographs and I'm in awe of your talent, you have an eye for capturing the real essense of your subjects, what is the saying? "A picture can say a thousand words", well yours speak volumes. You have a true artitstic gift. Your pictures are amazing, infact, you ARE amazing!

vlk

LOL Noel looks like he is about to jump into that sign... like a lion through a hoop.. ;D
( someone likeys someone) bwwwwwwwwwwhahahahah :D

vlk said:
:eek: Who likes who? :eek:

WooooHoooo do tell ... Forum gossip at its best! :D

vlk

I likey my grade 8 french teacher, Madamoselle Franco.. She was hot!!...

:eek: WOW :eek:

All I did was post a pic of Noel and now we're finding out his most intimate secrets ... care to divulge anything else Noel? :D

vlk

locOleoN said:
I likey my grade 8 french teacher, Madamoselle Franco.. She was hot!!...

Oh yes the old ... "Noel stay behind class for detention" dream ... ;) :D ;)

vlk

Back
Top Bottom