Noel to ride past the Princess gates....tonight

Equus

Been Around the Block
I can't believe it, I just heard this news... Will it be true?
I have my top man on this story tonight, with camera, you thought blue-metal-dog was an enigma?? 'Equus~Busters' to the case!
Noel on his bike tonight at DQ... I have to see this myself as well... my sources report he may swing by around 9pm..
Stand by later for full details... :eek: Place your bets now... :D

cafeole said:
I'll take 10-1 on the underdog.

Bahahah... hahah.. Thanks Man!!.. You can go collect your $15,000,000 from Elaine!!..
DOnt you love it when the underdog comes out on top??!!

I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Loco was actually going 2 minutes past his driveway! WOWZERS! I surely would have lost the bet! I hope you all had a fun ride! Sorry I couldn't make it out. Worked late, slept early, checked phone messages the next morning. The life of me. <sigh>

butterflymethane said:
I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Loco was actually going 2 minutes past his driveway! WOWZERS! I surely would have lost the bet! I hope you all had a fun ride! Sorry I couldn't make it out. Worked late, slept early, checked phone messages the next morning. The life of me. <sigh>

Sure..sure... excuses excuses!!... You were just wimping out just because it was a bit chilly!!.. LOL..

I am a fair weather rider! brrrrr...anyone have any electric they can throw my way? ;)

I'm still wearing long sleeves and turtle necks!

Back
Top Bottom