Chinese Bicycle Motor Kit......Cheesebomb

Thanks guys ....this build is fun best part about it is how cheap stuff is.....worst thing is how cheap stuff is....so my china coil is getting no reading from the volt meter so i used a Puch moped coil....but my Magneto looks pretty trashed too so gonna rob one from my buddies to test with hopefully its that simple.....also did a $7 Temp Gauge Mod with an Oven Thermometer....hopefully it works good enough to keep me from melting this cheese motor....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 343
adventurco said:
longshotgunexhaust%202-1-2008%2011-19-50%20AM.jpg

Mini fishtail gets my vote. Will fit nicely with the OCC look ;D

Well after close inspection....that S&S chrome air cleaner looks identical to my china bike clutch cover....gonna have to find one probably cost more than the whole build tho.....

Put the linkage to the rear brakes on this beast....used a snowblower shift linkage and lots of springs and a foot brake off an SR250 and hacked the center stand.... Hopefully i wont need that....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
Footpegs.....i might oneday weld those.....but i started making a 3 rd pipe and ran out of argon and wire same time sooo.....also the intake is no good carb is tilted back so it just leaks .....so gotta make /find a straight intake ....but i figured out how to get spark and that these china coils are pretty iffy at best

I have heard that if you put an Ichiban sticker on your clutch cover the clutch will never slip and the cable will self adjust...

Amazingly this project has prompted me to finally set my lathe up to turn down an intake spigot from a socket...it was easier than i thought ( still not level) .....but it works in one direction ..... I also was able to repurpose an old motorcycle spring for a belt tensioner.....im almost impressed with myself....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 316
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 315
Hillsy i have no idea how old it is maybe 1950s?.....anyways. Made a socket fit.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 312
I wasn't particularly interested in this build when it started but now I'm just about ready to nominate it for BOTM!

Crazy

Bike of the month....gave me a good chuckle.... I thought that was only for nice builds....this thing still hasnt run but i may try it out after i cut gaskets for this intake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
....has spark compression and i think gas too carb is leaking.....still dont work....Maybe tomorrow i will swap to another similar carb that doesnt leak from my malaguti moped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
I build these bikes all the time you can just cut that seat post out and move it over 1 1/4" and it will line the engine up with the fat rear tire

This bike well the bottom. Half is a OCC chopper top half custom made and I stuffer a 110cc pitbike engine in it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using DO THE TON mobile app

Attachments

• 1468901886078.jpg
    1468901886078.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 1468901907283.jpg
    1468901907283.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 277
Custom made frame from a porch swing.

Good mods for the engines are as big of an expansionchamberas possible even up to a 125cc can shave 1mm off the woodruff key to advance the timing as well as raise the exhaust port by 1mm. Skirt the piston on the intake side cause at TDC the piston is visible in the intake.can ramp the piston at transfer ports ruff up the inside of intake pipe for better fuel air mix. Uprade the carb and rejet it. Can drop down to a 41 tooth sprocket instead of the stock 44
Oh if your not comfortable filing a mm off the woodruff you can buy an advanced cdi online. I made this expansionchamberfrom a 90°bend of car exhaust

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using DO THE TON mobile app

Attachments

• 1468902187535.jpg
    1468902187535.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,095
Those are cool but after building and riding one of these ive decided to ditch lots of the stock hardware because its not meant to last ....hence the rubber mounted motor / moped rear wheel/ & RT180 front....eitherway this particular shitty motor has made me dig deep in my bag of tricks next up is leakdown test( ill probably make one) but may be able to find / obtain another motor sooner...

Back
Top Bottom