I can't stop buying motorcycles...

runmikeyrun

Been Around the Block
... I say that like its a bad thing!

I currently have a CB350 project I'm just starting to assemble and what happened? My dad sends me a pic of a bike at a garage sale yesterday, well now I'm the owner of it lol. My dad had one in the 70s and I've always wanted one so here we are.
6a213b5c68638fc0d1f1756971f83b17.jpg

Runs good, it will need gone through of course so it's on deck as my next restoration. But now I'm storing bikes at work, at a bike shop, and two of them in a one car garage/workshop which also has the CB build going on. I'm long out of space and yet I can't say no, lol.

datadavid said:
Having tons of bikes is not the problem, upkeep and usage is whats gonna kill ya
That's absolutely right. Having to decide what to ride/drive is the worst.

lostboy said:
That's absolutely right. Having to decide what to ride/drive is the worst.
Already suffering from this, three of the bikes are complete/running order. My enduro hardly gets used although that's more because the front wheel is bent, it eats chains/sprockets and I haven't been off roading much the last two years. However, I think the herd will get thinned once I have five running bikes. I'm hoping to purchase a home with larger garage/shop that I can store them on site by then, if that's the case I will ride them all.

Back
Top Bottom