A few photos from Barber 2016

kioskguy

Vintage Bike Fan
It was so good to see many of you again this year at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham Alabama!
As part of the annual ritual, there were a few great photos. I've only been home an hour after a long 14+ day of travel yesterday including a break down. So here is a start to satisfy your eyes. A full Flickr album will follow.

Barber2016-GroupShotsmall.jpg

Full Size: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9216231/Barber2016GroupPic/Barber2016-GroupShot.jpg

GroupWithGeorgeBarber2016small.jpg

Full Size: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9216231/Barber2016GroupPic/GroupWithGeorgeBarber2016.jpg

Cheers!

Nice group shots Tim.

Would love to see some user-names attached to these pictures, I do recognize a few but can't associate a screen name with most. One I didn't realize would be there is Mike of 'Lost with Mike' fame, at least it looks like him in the second group shot.

I was just thinking the same thing. That is Mr Barber.. Nice pics.

Who are those people and why do they all look so happy?

HerrDeacon said:
Nice group shots Tim.

Would love to see some user-names attached to these pictures, I do recognize a few but can't associate a screen name with most. One I didn't realize would be there is Mike of 'Lost with Mike' fame, at least it looks like him in the second group shot.
Every fourth guy is a Mike. ::) :D

Okay, it has taken me forever to get around to editing (very little editing). But now the photos are up on Flickr. See the full album here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskMPeKxT

However, the topless photo you seek is likely this one:

Barber 2016 by Tim Burke, on Flickr

HerrDeacon said:
Nice group shots Tim.

*Maybe I can help a little?
First group pic is partial since there's so many folks :)
Front row, seated, L to R:
Neal, Jared/cyclefreak, Denise (Kiley/kanticoy's wife), Melissa (Jared/cyclefreak's wife), Kiley/kanticoy (reclining), Moriah (Neal's lovely lady), Ash (Eric/deviant/irk's wife), Patty (Kelly/canyoncarver's wife), and Kelly/canyoncarver
Kate Hopson is in the red behind Jared
The 3 seated on the left 2nd row, as well as the bright red shirt, woman, and man with hat clustered together are Dime City Cycles.
I'm the redhead standing kinda in the middle.
To the right of me is Tori and Skyler, Kayla (Nick/adventurco/AdvCo's girlfriend), Stella Novella, and Amanda (Logan/GiantRobotCo's wife)
Chris/Redbird is far left with glow necklace ;D
Chris/ccrider is far right with shirt w wide blue stripe, holding beer.
Guy in plaid next to Chris/ccrider is Mike/Maritime.
Far right, bright green shirt is my Mr. E
Guy waving in the back and his gang are the Weird Indy Kids.

*Second group shot with Mr. Barber:
Front row, kneeling:
Tim/kioskguy, Denise, Melissa, Chris/ccrider, Justin/JustinLonghorn, John/john83
Back row, standing:
Kiley/kanticoy, Jordan/JSJamboree (back), Ted (leaning in), Marco (can't recall his screenname- Weird Indy Kid), Jared/cyclefreak, two folks I can't recall, Eddie/xulf13, Andrew/mothgils, Mike/Maritime, and Charlie/CharlieT

haircuttergirl said:
*Maybe I can help a little?
First group pic is partial since there's so many folks :)
Front row, seated, L to R:
Neal, Jared/cyclefreak, Denise (Kiley/kanticoy's wife), Melissa (Jared/cyclefreak's wife), Kiley/kanticoy (reclining), Moriah (Neal's lovely lady), Ash (Eric/deviant/irk's wife), Patty (Kelly/canyoncarver's wife), and Kelly/canyoncarver
Kate Hopson is in the red behind Jared
The 3 seated on the left 2nd row, as well as the bright red shirt, woman, and man with hat clustered together are Dime City Cycles.
I'm the redhead standing kinda in the middle.
To the right of me is Tori and Skyler, Kayla (Nick/adventurco/AdvCo's girlfriend), Stella Novella, and Amanda (Logan/GiantRobotCo's wife)
Chris/Redbird is far left with glow necklace ;D
Chris/ccrider is far right with shirt w wide blue stripe, holding beer.
Guy in plaid next to Chris/ccrider is Mike/Maritime.
Far right, bright green shirt is my Mr. E
Guy waving in the back and his gang are the Weird Indy Kids.

*Second group shot with Mr. Barber:
Front row, kneeling:
Tim/kioskguy, Denise, Melissa, Chris/ccrider, Justin/JustinLonghorn, John/john83
Back row, standing:
Kiley/kanticoy, Jordan/JSJamboree (back), Ted (leaning in), Marco (can't recall his screenname- Weird Indy Kid), Jared/cyclefreak, two folks I can't recall, Eddie/xulf13, Andrew/mothgils, Mike/Maritime, and Charlie/CharlieT

Thank you so much, appreciate it.

HerrDeacon said:
Thank you so much, appreciate it.
If you're on facebook, you're welcome to look me up and I can link you to more event pics with everyone tagged in them. I can associate screennames for you.

haircuttergirl said:
If you're on facebook, you're welcome to look me up and I can link you to more event pics with everyone tagged in them. I can associate screennames for you.

No sorry, not on Facebook. The list you already compiled is perfect, its a great help. Nice to be able to put some faces to screen names that I've seen for years. Thanks again.

moetrout said:
Whoa!!! That can't be UNSEEN! One topless pic and one not, WTF!
That's the "Vacation Bike".
The Vacation Bike has seen things... Freaky Things... Naughty Things... Freak Naughty Things.
album-72157675971370525

Don't judge the Vacation Bike ;)

Back
Top Bottom