Explain your dtt name

Yep, my registered username is bvander. The B is obvious and Van Der because I am from a Dutch family.

Von = An obsession with Mr Ken Howard (and his ilk).
Yinzer = Good old working class folks from South Western Pa.

irk said:
Where's Lefty?

He was makin sparks off a wheel while it was on a water wagon goin 50 down a gravel road and didn't make it home one day.

That one was not so smart.

HerrDeacon said:
Kinda like Spiderman, awesome! Any super powers? :)

my superpower is the ability to get drunk and fall over whilst hurting myself quite badly

My dad's superpower was falling down a set of stairs with beer in hand and not spilling a drop. I always dreamed I would have the same power.

Brodie said:
I also seem to have that power. But without the hurting myself.

the last real good one I did was after a bike club party, I managed to hurt myself THEN fall down...ran into a power pole at full speed (admittedly not that fast but a fair bit of weight/momentum carrying me forward ) took an inch wide GT stripe of skin straight off the middle of my forehead/nose/chin and bent my left thumb back parallel with my arm. then I fell down and bled a lot.
the face grew back but my thumb is fuckered, don't bend no more and have sod all grip, which makes it fun hanging onto an accelerating motorcycle

Mine came from a boat I saw in Newport harbor when I was a child. Made me laugh. For some reason when I signed up here it popped into my head.

I got my first pair of Buddy Holly'esque glasses when I was just 8 years old. 8)
Needless to say the other kids were ruthless and persistent, and My parents took pity on me and bought me a Honda Z 50. Bikes have been cheering me up ever since. ;D

Back
Top Bottom