Who is going to Garage Brewed?

haircuttergirl

Over 1,000 Posts
Barber 2016 is over and now I'm all bummed out. Need something to look forward to. So... who is going to the Garage Brewed show in Cincinnati on January 28?

haircuttergirl said:
Barber 2016 is over and now I'm all bummed out. Need something to look forward to. So... who is going to the Garage Brewed show in Cincinnati on January 28?

gonna give it a real honest effort. We all going to crash a hotel room or something this time?

Last year all the Hoodcats went. Planning to again this year and hoping a blue/white RD gets picked for the show.

I'll be there both as an apparel vendor with City Limit Moto, as well as submitting two bike builds in the competition.

My son is at University of Cincinnati, sounds like another reason to go visit him to me! A bike show at a brewery, that's pure genius! I'll keep it in mind and maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you peeps.

moetrout said:
My son is at University of Cincinnati, sounds like another reason to go visit him to me! A bike show at a brewery, that's pure genius! I'll keep it in mind and maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you peeps.
Moe! That would be super awesome. :D

Spent my summers during high school in Cincy. Seems like a good reason to go visit friends.

Back
Top Bottom