Well, got that bugger out and went to put it all together. Once I did that the clutch outer and clutch center were tight together (wouldn't move independently). Went to find out that the bearing wasn't installed far enough by the PO, so there were running without the washer behind the outer. With that, the outer stuck out to far on the shaft. So, I had to pull the motor apart for a 4th time so I could get the bearing in the right place. Now that im back in there again, ive decided that the shift fork on the shift drum really should be replaced, though ive told myself its fine for now, keep the budget in the past. So, I ordered one of those and now I have to wait for it to get here before I can put it all together again and hope this time its finally correct.
This bike has daemons, but so far they have all been driven by the PO.