Bike related posters / paintings / artwork What have you got on your walls?

Bevelheadmhr

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
I have a few bike related old posters and paintings, most I don't have the wall space for, here's a couple of my favourites, what have you got?

The first is quite a big watercolour by Roy Barrett, got a few of his paintings

While the second by Roy isn't one of his best, here he is painting in this photo. I have a copy of the picture he's working on in that photo. Sadly at the time I couldn't justify buying the original.

The reason I took that photo is that the red bike in the picture was my bike, as he asked me to take a few photos of my Ducati for the picture when I spoken to him previously. This was pre internet when you couldn't just google what you wanted. I think it would've looked better if the 750SS was pointed the other way, but then I'm not the artist lol.. Its tricky to photograph them as mine is mounted behind glass.

While the third is a poster which is I brought back from a stall at the Bol D'Or 24hr race a couple of years ago..

What have you got hanging on your walls?

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    527.6 KB · Views: 236
  • oldphotos 009.JPG
    oldphotos 009.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 222
  • omega 002.JPG
    omega 002.JPG
    621.6 KB · Views: 209
Love the art, Bevelheadmhr. I love that they have some personal connection to you (in addition to looking rad). I have a lot of generic reproduction advertising but my favorite shop art is simply printouts of the following:

Soichiro-Honda-jetpack.jpg

Soichiro Honda

32524345010_69b54e4451.jpg

Wrencher's Serenity Prayer

Real nice artwork Bevelheadmhr. I currently only have one bike related bit of artwork but have an idea for some more once I finish my CB350. Here is the piece I did a year or so ago to capture my MB5. Its hanging above my desk in my home office. May do some wall art in the garage if I get time.

edff079458ef8b4c0fefa0853cf0a3ab.jpg

I mostly collect western art, but I do have a few pieces with motorcycles. One is an original Easy Rider post that I have owned since the early 70s. This is a David Mann piece called "The Ozark Mountain Run" or "Under the Ledge".

Attachments

• Ozark Mountain Run.jpg
    Ozark Mountain Run.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 680
Back
Top Bottom