Fuel Cleveland on July 29th

Rusnak_322

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
Anyone going??

http://www.fuelcleveland.com/

WHO:
Lovers of antiquated modes of two wheeled transportation. Those who value building things with their own two hands. People of the mindset that time in the garage and on the open road is better spent than most other endeavors. Fuel Cleveland is brought to you by Lowbrow Customs, The Gasbox, and Forever the Chaos Life.

WHAT:
An invitational show featuring motorcycle builders, rare bike owners, painters, and photographers, honoring the industry and it's crafts by carefully curating it and presenting it to the interested masses. The show last year took place in a gigantic play ground for mountain bike/bmx riders that we converted into a motorcycle heaven for one weekend; all while still providing the perfect urban, gritty setting for this Great Lakes focused show. It is a free event

WHEN:
Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12-8pm

WHERE:
Ingenuity Cleveland / Cleveland Creative Collaborative / Skid Mark Garage.
5401 Hamilton Ave. Cleveland OH 44114

WHY:
The Great Lakes region is filled with manufacturing, machine shops, and automotive industry. Despite foul winter weather, or maybe because of it, gear head ingenuity abounds. Fuel Cleveland aims to drag seldom-seen rare motorcycles and top-quality custom choppers together, along with photography and paint work by some of the top artists in the motorcycle community, to be shown off to like-minded motorcycle enthusiasts.

SCHEDULE:
Friday Night Pre-Party: 7pm - last call- Hoopples - 1930 Columbus Rd. Cleveland, OH
Saturday: Fuel Cleveland
Saturday Night After Party: 8pm -last call - Show Class Mag Presents: Goldhorn Brewery - 1361 E.55th St. Cleveland, OH

I went last year, it was neat. This year I had to work and missed it.

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

Back
Top Bottom