Northwest 200

BANDIT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hey guys check out this link to a lap of the Northwest 200 in Ireland, to left is a breakdown of how the rider with the cam rides the course. The speeds these guys do is (insert own words here after viewing vid) amazing!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/tv/nw200/

This is the guy I've been invited to pit for when I go to the I.O.M. next week!!!!!

Dang!! Lucky bugger. Wish I was going. I have to settle for going to Bonneville. Which is not toobad in itself. When you get there check and see if the Dogs Home is still there. If it is have a pint for me. And have a great time!!!!!!

Hoofhearted said:
Dang!! Lucky bugger. Wish I was going. I have to settle for going to Bonneville. Which is not toobad in itself. When you get there check and see if the Dogs Home is still there. If it is have a pint for me. And have a great time!!!!!!
Tell me where it is on the Island and I'll do my best to sink one in your honour! I'll have my camera with me at all times so if I find it I'll shoot some inside and out so you can take a walk down memory lane!
zzCelebrating_Emoticon.gif
drinkofbeer.gif
all_coholic.gif

Cheers, Bandit

The Dogs Home was up a ways off of Strand St. in Douglas. Can't remember the name of said street. I think Bushy's on the seafront is gone. But if you can get a window seat at Ginger Hall you can have a great day. If the sun is shining you can sit outside at the Highlander and try to figure out how they go that fast on public roads.

Well, if things go to plan I'll have been in the air for 15 minutes. It's now 11:45 on a Wed. night and I'm counting the hours!
Also, just got confirmation of my seat upgrade...figured what the hell, first class all the way baby!

takeoff.gif

Back
Top Bottom