MF'er

rphilli550

Been Around the Block
so i let the kid (19) at work ride my CB today...the dumb fuck left my key on after he got off it and i didnt even think to check until i left to go home and it wouldnt start. damn dumbass kids. its my fault for letting the wanker touch my bike...thats what i get for letting some kid who still lives at home and has no responsibilty take my bike for a spin.

i tried kick starting it until sweat was literally pouring off my face and i felt sick and it still wouldnt start. i think i have a bad starter..any suggestions?

Re: mother fucker

It won't run with a dead battery. Just charge it up and it should be fine.

try happy pills & a beer. language is a bit strong for a dead battery. ::) I've had my bike for 12 years, only 2 other people have been allowed to ride it. and for the record, I've killed my own battery 4-5 times over the years. once at the race track in Daytona Beach,FL during Bike Week. talk about embarrassing.

karen said:
language is a bit strong for a dead battery. ::)

you're right im sorry. if you knew this kid, you would understand. always late, always leaving garbage everywhere, always back-talking me as his supervisor, i could go on. I am so anal about taking care of my things that I guess it just pissed me off that he is so careless with someone else's stuff....namely...mine.

Re: mother f***er

I know how you feel... At least you didnt find it on its side....

my little brother let a "friend" ride one of his bikes once. it was a very unusual, solid white sport bike. so, when someone went haulin' by on it doing over a 100mph, they assumed it was Dale. it wasn't. word did get back to him though, it was the last time Dale let anyone ride one of his bikes.

karen said:
my little brother let a "friend" ride one of his bikes once. it was a very unusual, solid white sport bike. so, when someone went haulin' by on it doing over a 100mph, they assumed it was Dale. it wasn't. word did get back to him though, it was the last time Dale let anyone ride one of his bikes.

well lucky for me, mine wont go 100 :p

rphilli550 said:
you're right im sorry. if you knew this kid, you would understand. always late, always leaving garbage everywhere, always back-talking me as his supervisor, i could go on. I am so anal about taking care of my things that I guess it just pissed me off that he is so careless with someone else's stuff....namely...mine.

Uh... so why did you let him ride it?

Just take it as a lesson learned. I know you are mad and I will be too if it happened to me, I am so anal that I always look over my bike after someone stand close to it .

Kuyarico said:
Uh... so why did you let him ride it?

dang...bunch of opinionated people in this group huh?

I mentioned it was a mistake didnt I?

anyway he kept begging me today to ride it and i just said no...about 300 times

rphilli550 said:
dang...bunch of opinionated people in this group huh?

I mentioned it was a mistake didnt I?

anyway he kept begging me today to ride it and i just said no...about 300 times

a bunch?? Just me really. ;D The good people of this forum are quite insightful and cordial. Chill out. We all make mistakes. Like yesterday when I rode off with my kickstand down. I was fortunate that another biker pointed it out to me. We learn from our mistakes as well. Like Yellowducky says, take it as a lesson learned.

Kuyarico said:
a bunch?? Just me really. ;D The good people of this forum are quite insightful and cordial. Chill out. We all make mistakes. Like yesterday when I rode off with my kickstand down. I was fortunate that another biker pointed it out to me. We learn from our mistakes as well. Like Yellowducky says, take it as a lesson learned.

oh i wasn't getting worked up...but i guess if you ask a stupid question...you get a stupid answer.

talking about stupid questions....did you get those bars yet???

locOleoN said:
talking about stupid questions....did you get those bars yet???

no i didnt. im actually starting to get a little aggitated with the delivery company. i typed in the tracking number and all it says is "item has been delivered to delivery location in destination country" and then my zip code. :-\

Back
Top Bottom