RAMSHOX "STEALTH" - Black is the new Gold.

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
In response to many requests over the past year, we have finally developed an all Black shocker for those who want something a little more subtle / sinister.

Based on the tried and tested RAMSHOX range, we've simply had all the components treated to an all Black makeover.

I'll post up when our new website goes live [ www.ramshox.com. ] as the current one is about 3 years out of date !

UK Mark said:
They do look quality, I have to say

Thanx Mark,

yes they are - that is to say they look good [ IMO ] and more importantly - they work !

However, we have been supplying these shox for almost 30 years on our Race and Roadgoing Cobra and C /D Type replicas we developed the bikes ranges when I needed a quality shock I could actually afford for my Kay Streetfighter - 9 years ago! The range has developed almost on it's own as more and more people asked if we could supply for their machines - and now we do !

Miffa of this parish has a pair of the Classic Twinshox on his BSA special, and our illustrious leader Tim has a pair on his XS650 - there are others of course !

Ben Kingham is now on his third Championship year in the B.E.A.R.S. series with his RAMSHOX equiped BMW K100. I got a call from him a couple of weeks ago asking if we thought the shock might need a rebuild after 4 years of racing ! He says it's still performing as it was, but after replacing another well known make every season, he couldn't understand how the RAMSHOX was holding up.

I'd like a pair as my old shocks aren't very good and they would look spectacular on my Weslake. Need to start saving up :)

UK Mark said:
I'd like a pair as my old shocks aren't very good and they would look spectacular on my Weslake. Need to start saving up :)

Don't forget, you get 10% discount !!!!!!!!!

Maybe if I'm on the 'nice list', Santa might bring me a pair..... I'll even throw a mince pie, carrot and shot of sherry in with the 10%. :)

They do look nice

Was about to order a set of Hagon shocks for my cb360 project.....

Had a look at the website but didn't see prices, what's the price for a pair of classic shocks suitable for the 360?

Steve

Sderbyshire said:
They do look nice

Was about to order a set of Hagon shocks for my cb360 project.....

Had a look at the website but didn't see prices, what's the price for a pair of classic shocks suitable for the 360?

Steve

Hi Steve,

you need to compare the RAMSHOX with an equivalent like Wilbers.

Check the specs you are getting for your money.

Classic shock kit - Black or Clear £395 + carriage and VAT. You get 10% DTT/UK discount from the retail price[ NOT VAT or carriage ].

Back
Top Bottom