"what'cha drinking tonight?"

deviant said:
Most every night is a Yuengling kind of night in this house.

Wife brought home a 12... the boy and his bride are coming in for Thanksgiving so she's stocking up, Yings, baby blues, toasted lagers, cakes n pies... kid will always be spoiled.

I can't buy it where I live. Three hours West of the Mississippi.

I usually being 20 or so 24's back with me whenever I travel, though. Have to drink them sparsely, up until plans for a trip are finalized, then I can binge them like I used to when I lived in FL.

Ha closest place to me to get Yeungling is 500 miles away, So when I get someplace I can have em, I have as many as I can 24's disappear in hours. Then I smuggle as many home as I can.

Jim Murray's Whisk(e)y of the Year for 2016

Attachments

• DSCF4463.JPG
    DSCF4463.JPG
    978.1 KB · Views: 181
Huh. Gonna have to give thaaaat a try.

Yesterday was in the mood for i guess quite a few Budweisers with spicy Bloody Mary mix 20/80

just set 10 litres of apple/pear juice on the road to alcohol content happiness tonight so by this time next week that'll be ready to try
and it'll keep the other 60 litres of cider company thats brewing out in the shed....and then i shall go get another 30 litres of juice tomorrow night and get that going, gotta be ready for mrs spotty going away for a couple of weeks over xmas

^Damn near finished off a bottle of that last week at my brothers band practice. Personally can't drink the stuff straight up though, gotta splash some diet coke in it. Dat some potent shit mang.

Re: "what'cha drinking tonight?"

Yeah I'm splashing some coke in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooooohhhhhhh I'm gonna have a headache in the morning..............................

Lemon-rita-.....maybe 6......Heinekens 3, coors lite, two glasses of crown and coke, on the rocks......then back to coors lite.

20151126_151833_zpsjsjumi9x.jpg

May break out the 25 Sherry Oak Macallan later. Got it as a gift, bottle comes out very rarely.

JustinLonghorn said:
Left handed Zakk Wylde?
Indeed.

Picked it up at a yard sale about three years ago. Old woman, said she told her son to get all of his shit, and he hadn't. $100 bill for a Les Paul Custom.

I have absolutely zero idea how to play a guitar. But, it works if I ever want to learn, I'm a lefty. Looks good in the living room, though.

Back
Top Bottom