Full face or open face?

Wondering what everyone uses for helmets?

• Full Face

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • Open Face

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DohcBikes said:
Helmets can limit visibility which can and does cause accidents, and in accidents chin straps have been known to cut throats. Wearing a helmet carries risks as well.
Yes, and condoms can choke her if you forget to take it off and she does oral, but that's not a valid reason for not using them!

pidjones said:
Yes, and condoms can choke her if you forget to take it off and she does oral, but that's not a valid reason for not using them!
I take wearing a condom much more seriously than wearing a helmet.

pidjones said:

She is awake right?

[quote author=deviant]
Bicycle or motorcycle, no helmet is no joke.
[/quote]

I'm with Deviant on this one, the benefits far outweigh the risks.

DohcBikes said:
I take wearing a condom much more seriously than wearing a helmet.

Go down without a helmet and you may never have to worry about wearing a condom again.

I'm not an ATGATT Nazi or anything, but helmets are a must.

scott s said:
Go down without a helmet and you may never have to worry about wearing a condom again.

I'm not an ATGATT Nazi or anything, but helmets are a must.
Helmets are not a must. That is your opinion.

As mentioned before in my 20 years of riding I've wrecked plenty of times without a helmet including once at 60mph. Still riding.

DohcBikes said:
Helmets are not a must. That is your opinion.

As mentioned before in my 20 years of riding I've wrecked plenty of times without a helmet including once at 60mph. Still riding.

this explains a whoooollle lot.

Wear a damn helmet...

This debate will never die... (pun intended) people make choices wrong or right it' no one will change that.

Helmets save lives, Helmets put people on ventilators for years and helmets actually kill people too. So who are we to judge, were all in line mang :eek:

DohcBikes said:
Gee thanks for the concern but as you already know I'm very hard headed.

ba-dum-tiss

I think you swayed me... you should not wear a helmet..... everyone else..yes.

Don't be a Flip Floper

6196c35d915be101941696e30f389e51.jpg

Yup, I also ride my CL125s all the time in shorts and flip flops.

I actually don't own any motorcycle gear.
Just two helmets.

Kinda have a leather jacket, but it is just a jacket, not bike gear.

Been down before too.

This subject always makes me laugh. I don't care if you don't wear a helmet. I do care that I have to pay for your medical care when a crash turns you into a dribbling vegetable. Tell me why virtually every racing organization be it motorcycle or car requires the racers wear a helmet to current standards? Just might be something to it.

Hoofhearted said:
This subject always makes me laugh. I don't care if you don't wear a helmet. I do care that I have to pay for your medical care when a crash turns you into a dribbling vegetable. Tell me why virtually every racing organization be it motorcycle or car requires the racers wear a helmet to current standards? Just might be something to it.
Yep its called liability. It's a bunch of dudes racing against each other. The likelyhood of a crash is far higher in a race setting. Duh.

Dont worry about your imaginary monetary support theory, I carry plenty insurance. I'm also DNR and an organ donor. In my opinion every rider should say yes to organ donation. We are a great source for healthy organs.

You 're welcome for the laughs. I appreciate the one I got from your post as well.

DohcBikes said:
Yep its called liability. It's a bunch of dudes racing against each other. The likelyhood of a crash is far higher in a race setting. Duh.

Dont worry about your imaginary monetary support theory, I carry plenty insurance. I'm also DNR and an organ donor. In my opinion every rider should say yes to organ donation. We are a great source for healthy wealthy folks needing organs.

You 're welcome for the laughs. I appreciate the one I got from your post as well.

Back
Top Bottom