Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

Cory, the DS7 is (basically) all good, just need to order some jets.
It's the RD400's motor I need your help with ;)

7kb3klW.jpg

Redbird said:
Cory, the DS7 is (basically) all good, just need to order some jets.
It's the RD400's motor I need your help with ;)
I was thinking about that thing a couple of days ago. Glad to see it moving along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

Redbird said:
Yup, she's on her way to becoming the new vacation bike :p

FullSizeRender_zps1qvnp9g9.jpg

Shes a little crusty but I think she's gonna clean up realllll well. Looking forward to that being on the road

Loved my RD400 back in the 70's. So smooth and forgiving of my poor riding. Once rode it from Charleston, SC to Southern Kentucky and back over a long weekend. The last 100 miles at night in a rainstorm.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

JSJamboree said:
Shes a little crusty but I think she's gonna clean up realllll well. Looking forward to that being on the road
She's gonna see a lot of love over the next several months. The best part is, it's my Bros bike. So I get all the fun of building another bike, but he gets to pay for it all :p

Redbird said:
She's gonna see a lot of love over the next several months. The best part is, it's my Bros bike. So I get all the fun of building another bike, but he gets to pay for it all :p
Do you have a build thread for it or are you just gonna chat around the sewing circle here?

I considered a build thread, but since it's not mine I wasn't sure it'd be proper.

It's very proper, I put the one fro my boss on here and building with other peoples money is the best!

21f12511840072531fecb89c9f78b999.jpg

Took the tc out for the first rip of the year after a new top and bottom end.

Who would have though, +15 C in February.

About 90% done. Put it in the living room to piss my wife off :p

Attachments

• 20170225_100613-1.jpg
    20170225_100613-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 451
Nice! I'm diggin' that exhaust....but I think she will be even more pissed when she sees you sold all the furniture.

Back
Top Bottom