Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

Almost finished!
MdPN57q.jpg

Rat_ranger said:
Back together, and run up to temp for the 1st time. New idle valve is almost too much so I might mess with restrictorss.
That's just Sexy.

Got the jetting close enough. Ottoco heads install soon...
IMG_6072_zpse1qg4d0t.jpg

Shop Supervisor stamp of approval...
IMG_6073_zps4lwkrwsw.jpg

Thanks ;D
It's a couple of years old now. But I still get people who will tap on the tank to "check" if it's really CF or not. :p

Redbird said:
Thanks ;D
It's a couple of years old now. But I still get people who will tap on the tank to "check" if it's really CF or not. :p
Holds up fine to drips of gas and such?

Thinking about wrapping my 1100F. I got rid of my paint booth a while back to make space for another machine, and I hate painting anyhow.

J-Rod10 said:
Holds up fine to drips of gas and such?

I try very hard to avoid drips and spills, but it's not bad if cleaned up quickly.
With the first wrap I had on her, I had a small "weep" of fuel from the petcock that would consistently drip onto the left sidecover. Even after a couple of years of that, all it did was discolor the wrap a few shades darker. I've since repaired the petcock, and have had no issues. I replaced the first wrap mainly because much better CF patterns became available, but it was about 8-9 years old and had faded some. The quality of vinyl used will determine it's longevity, but all of them will eventually "show their age". There is no way to "buff out" vinyl like you can with paint.

trek97 said:
If only I could find the quote, back when you only had the 360, and you were adamant that you only needed one motorcycle and that there was no way in hell you would get another.

irk miller said:
If only I could find the quote, back when you only had the 360, and you were adamant that you only needed one motorcycle and that there was no way in hell you would get another.

And I was wondering how he keeps his garage so neat and orderly!!!

Ready for reinstall......:

Attachments

• 20190519_225649.jpg
    20190519_225649.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 182
irk miller said:

It all happened without my knowledge.

canyoncarver said:
And I was wondering how he keeps his garage so neat and orderly!!!

It happens once every seven years...and it won't last long.

Just acquired Big Bird a couple of days ago.....

Attachments

• Message_1558745076102.jpg
    Message_1558745076102.jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Message_1558745334057.jpg
    Message_1558745334057.jpg
    984.2 KB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom