Cafe seat hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 +free shipping to USA addresses

Hello everyone! I'm back!
Yes, I do have more loops available as of today. They are all made with 1" O.D. steel tubing and 0.083 wall thickness. The price is currently $50 with free shipping in the continental USA. If you want the kickup version, it is $60 with free shipping. For those of you in Canada, the post office charges me an extra $30 I believe, so thats the extra charge to you.

1. Good news! I have two different widths available now (~8'-8.25" outside-to-outside OR ~8.75"-9" outside-to-outside). Please measure your bike frame and choose the one that best fits your bike.

2. Do you want the flat version or the kickup/upswept version?

Let me know the answer to the above 2 questions when you order. Also, send me your Paypal address via PM. I will send you a money request and ship shortly after payment has been received. Thanks!

Let me know when you are ready! =)

-cafegoose

Aaron,
I sent the request yesterday morning to the hotmail address you gave me. If you didn't receive it, then that address is not your Paypal connected address. Contact Paypal? I have your loop waiting. I have had multiple payments from others in the past few days. Thanks, good luck. Let me know if I can help...

All orders have been shipped. Good luck with your builds guys! Let me know if you need anything...thanks again!

I need an 8"-8.25" O.D. Loop with extra long ends. Please see attached drawing. Could you let me know if you can make this and what the price would be? The ends don't have to be exact...just close in length. I am going to do something like this ( http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-brat-chassis-seat-parts-dcc-originals-diy-steel-top-loop-kit-dcc-toploop.html) but I don't need all the parts DCC are including in the kit and I don't want to pay $250.

Attachments

• Long Loop.jpg
    Long Loop.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 416
So you just want one 8.25" outside to outside loop with long legs then? about 27"-30" total length? PM or email me and we can talk more/price, etc. Thanks.

I got the long loop today. You are awesome man...can't believe how fast you got it to me and its perfect! Thank you!

Now I just need to carefully cut the existing seat rail out and fit your loop in its place.

eb96c0b8.jpg

6334022b.jpg

I've got an rd350 and I measured outside to outside and its about 7 1/2 inches
Could you make a hoop that small? Anyone with the exact specs it'd be appreciated

Sorry, TyMan, the smallest die I have would produce a loop about 8" outside to outside. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks.

***If anyone else needs a loop, I have 2 available sizes. I can produce the approx 8-8.25" outside to outside loop or I can make a 8.75-9" loop. When requesting a loop, please specify which loop you want after measuring your frame, also specify if you want a kickup (extra $10), and your Paypal email address so I can request payment.***

Thanks!

Hello!

I need a 8.75-9" loop with a kickup for a CB750. Please send paypal request to:

waltness (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you,
Walter

Back
Top Bottom