Hoosier DTT Crew

Shermanator86 said:
Yea test ride last night sold me on it, big jump from the kz that's for sure

Shermanator,

The SV650 is a good bike I owned a 2002 model. But, if you want a sweet vintage bike I am about ready to list my near pristine 1982 Honda 900F with 8700 miles with extras. Runs like a top and sucks the head light out of a SV650. Not to mention you feel like Fast Freddie spencer when you ride it! Fast, comfortable, stone reliable, all maintenance done and it's a classic. Feel free to come check it out. I am in Fort Fun. $2200 and it's yours I have not listed it yet. Reason for selling? Just making room in the stable, I currently own 8 bikes. PM me if you want to see it.

-Sean

seviston said:
Shermanator,

The SV650 is a good bike I owned a 2002 model. But, if you want a sweet vintage bike I am about ready to list my near pristine 1982 Honda 900F with 8700 miles with extras. Runs like a top and sucks the head light out of a SV650. Not to mention you feel like Fast Freddie spencer when you ride it! Fast, comfortable, stone reliable, all maintenance done and it's a classic. Feel free to come check it out. I am in Fort Fun. $2200 and it's yours I have not listed it yet. Reason for selling? Just making room in the stable, I currently own 8 bikes. PM me if you want to see it.

-Sean

pm sent

Shermanator86 said:
Seviston, was your smoker down at moto gp last year in Indy? I remember drooling over it haha

Yep, that is my Buffalo and a couple of rows down was my all stock 1982 Katana 1000 that my son rode. Did you do the Cycle World Rolling Concourse? It's a lot of fun.

seviston said:
Yep, that is my Buffalo and a couple of rows down was my all stock 1982 Katana 1000 that my son rode. Did you do the Cycle World Rolling Concourse? It's a lot of fun.

No we didn't do the Concourse but we looked at them all while we were at the race. I can't wait for GP this year, always a good time going downtown on Saturday.

I have a question, anybody in the Fort Wayne area know of a shop that will clean and seal a gas tank. Apparently I don't know the right way and whenever I do it myself it doesn't hold up at all.

wh0kn0ws said:
I have a question, anybody in the Fort Wayne area know of a shop that will clean and seal a gas tank. Apparently I don't know the right way and whenever I do it myself it doesn't hold up at all.

I'd start with Ace Radiator, they been around for ever and do gas tank repairs.

http://aceradiatorinc.com/

If they won't do it I bet they'll know who does.

Shermanator86 said:
Yea test ride last night sold me on it, big jump from the kz that's for sure

Bought an '01 curvy on Memorial Day. Love the bike. Waiting on a new rear tire. Drove a nail from the left front side of the rear tire out through the sidewall. Got home with no issue, but still...

Ill be there. Northwest Vista along with a few TonUp Indy fellas and some from the Minnesota chapter.

Ill probably be going to a GP house party the night before on Saturday. if you want to come, I can RSVP you. House is just north of the IMA on N. cold spring road.

Brandon12V said:
Ill probably be going to a GP house party the night before on Saturday. if you want to come, I can RSVP you. House is just north of the IMA on N. cold spring road.

Wonder if Ive met you before, speaking of Seth's party right?

Yes indeed. It's possible. I ride this thing.
y3e4age6.jpg

You should see it in person! Here's a pic from Saturday

IMG_1279_zps4aa4458e.jpg

I took "Rock-It" on a little 30 mile jaunt down to Ft Wayne Saturday and met up with Sean (seviston) and some others. Good Times and what a beautiful morning for a ride! Wound up leaving about noon and when I got to my road, neither the bike nor I was ready to quite... just kept on headin north up and around the lakes. Turned out I got home about an hour and a half later... put on about 100 miles by the time it was all over. ;D

Hello!

New to DTT. Currently working on a '76 CB360. Lots of good information on this forum....

I am in the Bloomington area.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom