67 BSA Spitfire "Stay Clean"

I know, I know..
Then, if you take away the $100 shipping it was almost FREE! right?
(I can justify about anything bike related) ;D

That thing is gonna look great and will be well worth your the $and the wait. BTW someone was in a hurry with that silver paint! haha

Muh-Ha-Haaaaa

121101_0002.jpg

121101_0003.jpg

Ha! you and me both, but I am currently knee deep in the "rock-it" cb750. This baby is going to be a while in the making. ;)

HD you are gonna love this build like no other ,These Brit bike get into your soul
Cant wait !

Picked this up last week to get clearance for my handlebars against the "new" tank.

B44 top triple yoke... should be the same forks as my A65 as they were both '67s so an easy swap. The handle bar mounts are farther forward and just holes in the yoke instead of cast in risers. With these I not only get my clearance I need but can later decide clip-ons or standard style, be it clubmans or Normans "M" bars.

index.php

Compare my new one above from the B44 Victor to the original A65 unit below...

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKj4E+f1-L,RhBP44OBGQrw~~60_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKj4E+f1-L,RhBP44OBGQrw~~60_35.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 746
Cheers Miffa, thanks for joining my thread! Good to have your experiance on board.
As you said, I would prefer to bolt on modifications and not cut anything up OR buy a spare bit and have my way with the lesser of the two.
I am reminded of the NOS Lucas Headlamp bucket, lens, and trim ring I bought for my first BSA back in '82. I know I paid less than $50 for it and look at them NOW!

Well here we go... day one. It's been what feels like forever but I am finally done with my CB750C build so now I can move onto the Beeza. Let's see how long this journey takes and where it leads, shall we?

day1_zps8a6ba4f3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom