Tom Pope BSA

paulb

Been Around the Block
Sorry I thought I had to post 5 times before I could post a picture.
Bike is below.
Paul

Re: test

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/sidecar_01/bikewash008.jpg

Re: test

Hey PAul,

you can post a pic anytime!!...you dont need to do that 5 post minimum!!...

nice bike!!..

Cheers
Noel

ps.. if you copy and past the very last link below you want to post from Photobucket, the actual pic will show up in the message rather than a link to the pic...

NIce bike by the way.... ;D

In 1992 I saw the bike in Cycle Canada and thought it looked great. I was surprised to see it for sale at the Toronto bike show and was with a good friend who had some money burning a hole in his pocket. Three years later I traded a GSXR 750 for it. Had it ever since. When I get too old to race Sidecars and faster vintage road racers I will put it on the grid and chase all the Honda 350's around.
P.S. it stays warm
Cheers
americansidecar.com[
IMG_1769.jpg

paulb said:
In 1992 I saw the bike in Cycle Canada and thought it looked great. I was surprised to see it for sale at the Toronto bike show and was with a good friend who had some money burning a hole in his pocket. Three years later I traded a GSXR 750 for it. Had it ever since. When I get too old to race Sidecars and faster vintage road racers I will put it on the grid and chase all the Honda 350's around.
P.S. it stays warm
Cheers

What the hell, come on out and have some fun with the old vintage boys anyway. Nice to see one of Tom's creations still alive and kicking. Had the pleasure of knowing Tom ... hell of a nice guy !!

It's art to me.
1969 BSA B50
1966 Ducati 350 Monza
1966 Velo solex
1982 Suzuki 1100 Katana
1949 Puch Allstate
198? Yamaha YSR(with YZ125 motor)

All in my house.
Will post pictures next week.
Paul

Can I still join?

Can I still join? Notice the only Harley I own is out in the snow.
Paul
IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Well... considering that last picture,... Why not!!.. LOL...
You can join the club!!..

Back
Top Bottom