Hello from Mississauga

rotary

Hello; Been chasing the old cafe racer forum around, this one seems to have more interested participants. I am riding a Yamaha SR500, Suzuki RE5, Suzuki TS250 and building a VF500 Caferacer. Hope to see some of you folks at the Forks this year.

rotary said:
Hello; Been chasing the old cafe racer forum around, this one seems to have more interested participants. I am riding a Yamaha SR500, Suzuki RE5, Suzuki TS250 and building a VF500 Caferacer. Hope to see some of you folks at the Forks this year.

Hey Rotary .... welcome aboard, you will find this is a great place hang out and talk cafe or whatever is on your mind. How about posting some pics of your bikes ?? ;D

Ditto on the active forum... People actually talk about bikes on this one :)

Lets see some pics of what you're working on / riding.

Welcome rotary. Nice collection of rides you got going there. I have a bit of VF500 on my KZ, as well as other Honda and Suzuki pieces.

rotary said:

Hey Welcome back!!... yeah, we dumped the old site a few months back...
Glad you found us here!!... I tried to get to everyone when we migrated out from caferacer.ca, so sorry I missed you..

Spread the word that we are all here to anyone that I may have missed!!..

Cheers
Noel

Back
Top Bottom