'78 CB750K F/S

Bryan

I'm moving on to a plastic bike :-[

1978 CB750K
47xxx km

It needs a tune up, battery, maybe a chain to be ready for the spring, the petcock leaks but I have a new one.

extras to be included in the sale: 77-78 super sport engine (turns over but is dusted), k6 cylinder head, k7 carbs (parts only), braided brake line (needs a fitting to install), replacement seat cover (I didn't like it so I didn't install), new throttle cables, new friction clutch plates, and maybe some other parts.

price $850 obo (I'm willing to take offers)

I have some old pics that I can e-mail, but some members have seen the bike in action.

WHAO... Big B.. What happened? I thought you changed your mind and decided to keep the bike?

Did you get another bike?

This would be a good bike for Elaine!!

N

Bryan said:
I'm moving on to a plastic bike :-[

1978 CB750K
47xxx km

It needs a tune up, battery, maybe a chain to be ready for the spring, the petcock leaks but I have a new one.

extras to be included in the sale: 77-78 super sport engine (turns over but is dusted), k6 cylinder head, k7 carbs (parts only), braided brake line (needs a fitting to install), replacement seat cover (I didn't like it so I didn't install), new throttle cables, new friction clutch plates, and maybe some other parts.

price $850 obo (I'm willing to take offers)

I have some old pics that I can e-mail, but some members have seen the bike in action.

Sounds perfect, sent you a PM

locOleoN said:
WHAO... Big B.. What happened? I thought you changed your mind and decided to keep the bike?

Did you get another bike?

This would be a good bike for Elaine!!

N

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do, but I really need to pay down some debts first. I really shouldn't have bought that 54'' snap on tool box :'(

btw the bike is located in Scarborough, ON

Forget that... Its worth at least $1000.
DOnt give the bike away...

You picked the right time of year to start selling - don't settle for less.

aww noel thanks for thinking of me.. good luck with your sale! i still have a little honda in my mind.. ;)

Congrats BigB...
Did it go to anyone that we know??.. PLease tell me that Darlene bought it!!.. LOL..

Back
Top Bottom