MARCH 2013 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim said:
I'm starting to think that a voting thread without comments might be the way I run these things going forward.

I think this is healthy. We all need our choices challenged and criticized. Circle jerks don't get us anywhere.

see what happens when all the ten and under kids get trophys in baseball. it not important if you win or lose the important thing is that you tried. here we are all grow up

Ringo said:
I think this is healthy. We all need our choices challenged and criticized. Circle jerks don't get us anywhere.
Totally agree! Tim it is as much about why we respond not just a yea or a nay! Iron sharpens iron and Axeeugene27 I have an axe to grind "i pheeze you in faith!" (This string needed some Shakespeare. Just kidding I would buy you a beer and explain to you why I feel so passionate abôut the bike we voted for. One reason is that Bert is like any average Joe in a romantic comedy-Cheers, Moonlighting (oh and he has mad mechanic skills!) We all were wondering if the guy with the mad skills was gonna get the gal. Yea he sticks his foot in his mouth but haven't we all over a gal? The bearing on the cam was brilliant and taking care of the oil starvation was cool! How many bikes have wood fenders? It is James Dean, Skinny Elvis in Vegas, and it is the emodiment of what Do The Ton has always meant! Oh and I hope you don't drink light beer!

Joey_C said:
I say dont get rid of the comments, these two had me in stitches! hahah

Hahaha! I just got "in the game" for this month. I read all 13 pages. Too funny!! ;D ;D

Brad... good to see you aren't loosin' your edge!! ;D

Ringo said:
I think this is healthy. We all need our choices challenged and criticized.

Yup.

Don't change a thing Tim! :)

Oh ya.

Almost fer got.

Redbird!!

8) 8)

Drewski said:
Hahaha! I just got "in the game" for this month. I read all 13 pages. Too funny!! ;D ;D

Brad... good to see you aren't loosin' your edge!! ;D

He's all edges. I'd still ride and drink with him tho. At least he's honest.

axeugene27 said:
stone arrogant bastard is my favorite. rather appropriate.
not only do you have good taste in bikes but also in beer! yumm one of my favs you left off "oaked" not only am I a bastard by birth but have found that oaking an arrogant bastard mellows him...one of my faves is Rogues Shakespeare Stout! Now you like Bons bike because she looks good dirty and I agree. Slainte Mhath! When we meet Iam buying!

Quote from: axeugene27 on Today at 07:57:33

stone arrogant bastard is my favorite. rather appropriate.

Texasstar said:
not only do you have good taste in bikes but also in beer! yumm one of my favs you left off "oaked" not only am I a bastard by birth but have found that oaking an arrogant bastard mellows him...one of my faves is Rogues Shakespeare Stout! Now you like Bons bike because she looks good dirty and I agree. Slainte Mhath! When we meet Iam buying!

What the fuck is going on around here?? When did DTT turn into a dating site?! Quit stroking each others vaginas and just fucking vote

21 guns sound off for the ds7 banner.

And red im gonna go drink a working class beer and re read your last post so i can spit it out laughing

And
congrats (insert username) on a outstanding bike your gonna look dashing on it

Back
Top Bottom