more slipstream cycle bs

Bud

Ordered and paid for a $60 bracket 3 months ago. Got the "should've been sent" a few times. Then got the tornado line about a month ago. Sorry for tornado victims but do you run a business or not? I know its only $60. But I had to work for that $60. Now he wont even return emails. Friggin bogus. Dont buy from this guy.

Man this is happening to me right now. I bought a seat from him and he emailed me regularly at first... Then 2 plus months later after not receiving the seat and him not providing a tracking number for it (after he said it has been shipped)... he won't return my emails. I just took out a paypal claim to get my funds back. It sucks. Wish I would have read up on the feedback for slipstream before dropping 135 for a seat.

iamthewalrus016 said:
Man this is happening to me right now. I bought a seat from him and he emailed me regularly at first... Then 2 plus months later after not receiving the seat and him not providing a tracking number for it (after he said it has been shipped)... he won't return my emails. I just took out a paypal claim to get my funds back. It sucks. Wish I would have read up on the feedback for slipstream before dropping 135 for a seat.
I have returned every message you have sent to me. Last I spoke to you, the seat was last scanned somewhere in California. I asked you to shoot me a PM if you did not receive it within a few days after that, and I would send you another seat out, and I didn't get another from you until a couple days ago, when I sent you that you told me "no worries, sometimes Parcel Post sits in Cali for a while." Like I told you in the PM, I will send you another seat out, this one will go USPS Priority rather than Parcel Select.

Thats it!.....I want a free seat..... Or ill kick your company in the balls....and when you hit your knees i will Bruce Lee chop your belly and by the time your face hits the asphalt ill have already driven over you with my rocket-ship

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 327
Ha I don't want a free seat... I just want my money back but paypal has a limit of 45 days on taking a claim out. I have even offered to post the first seat he "sent" when it arrives on my own dime. It just irks me that he stopped replying to my PM's when I took him up on sending out another seat.

In the attached screen shot... I emailed him December 12th and got a reply when I emailed him on Decemeber 15th he stopped replying... until today when it took me posting in the review sections.

If you are okay with paying someone 135 for a seat on late October and not getting it by Christmas please tell me I am being ridiculous. Wouldn't you want a tracking number at least. And to his claims of paypal generating the tracking... He emailed me Nov 9th saying he went directly through USPS for shipping so paypal doesn't have the tracking. But he never sent it to me despite me asking for it. And I have been more than patient as I understand parcel post takes a while to get to Hawaii... But it shouldnt take 2 months.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 2.26.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 2.26.16 PM.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 352
....However when I want things Done And Done Fast the way I want I want them ....I will usually do it myself instead of pointing blame or naysaying etc ...... I would be mad if i paid $100 for a seat too.... Because i just a got a whole bike for $73....

its not naysaying when a lot of others have had similiar experiences. sure though its pointing the blame when I should have been able to get the tracking info myself... yeah that makes a lot of sense... are you done yet? Or do you at least have anything of substance to add?

Sorry bub.....good luck with your transaction.... I mean no harm but i will razz the hell out of everyone here so be warned..... As far as complaining and feeling sorry for yourself and others maybe you should check out the site sit have a coffee peruze the incredible builds of people like you that came here saw how easy it was to make a seat themselves .......and while your at it razz the hell out of j rod til he gets you your seat...... I kno i would

iamthewalrus016 said:
its not naysaying when a lot of others have had similiar experiences. sure though its pointing the blame when I should have been able to get the tracking info myself... yeah that makes a lot of sense... are you done yet? Or do you at least have anything of substance to add?
Pretty ballsy for someone with a whopping 9 posts! Everyone, consider the source! BTW, Merry Xmas.

I have been a long time lurker my friend. Been around for a couple years, but I am more active on Hondatwins.... Probably the quality of people over there ;)

Didn't get a response on the PM I sent you a couple days avo, did you receive it?

Back
Top Bottom